or Connect

Posts by sydneycentric

Hi everyone, Just wondering on people's tips on shopping in Singapore. I know all about Vanda and intend on purchasing from them before I depart Singapore. Anyone's knowledge or advice would be much appreciated. From what I have seen so far it's mostly just big brand names which I try to stay away from. Cheers, Sydneycentric.
Shirt - Nakhle shirtmakers Tie/PS - Drake's Suit - P Johnson Tailors Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle
Shirt - Nakhle shirtmakers Tie/PS - Drake's Suit - P Johnson Tailors Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle!
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if any of you can comment on the quality of Henry Poole & Co ties available on their online store versus ties from Drake's? I'm wondering if their ties are on par with Drake's? Cheers!
Any recommendations for GOOD coffee around the Anaheim area? Closest I could find is Portola Coffee Lab inside the 4th Street Markets.....
Yeah, it's a MTM shirt from a great shirtmaker here in Sydney. Unless I spend a great amount of time ironing and starching it, the placket folds down this way.
Yeah, it's a MTM shirt from a great shirtmaker here in Sydney. Unless I spend a great amount of time ironing and starching it, the placket folds down this way.
HELP!!!! How do I stop this from happening? As in the attached picture, the top of the shirt placket keeps folding down when I do the top button up which pushes the tie down past the top button. I need to keep adjusting it all the time. Ideally, a situation where no 'tie gap' should exist and a perfect union between the collar and tie. Thanks in advance. SC.
Can anyone comment on the quality of Anderson & Sheppard ties? Looking at purchasing a few as they look nice and their standard 9cm blades suit my proportions.... I'm also looking for this tie by Drakes below. Does anyone know if they still do it or do they tend to only do it seasonally and never bring them back?
Thank you!