or Connect

Posts by sydneycentric

Thank you!
Evening all, Quick question. Hilditch & Key appear to be having a sale with some great reductions on their ties. I'm wondering if anyone can attest to the quality of their ties before I slap a whole lot of $$ down on their ties? When at the online checkout, how is VAT deducted from the price? Warmest regards, Sydneycentric.
Hi everyone, I'm looking at purchasing a grey cotton crew neck pullover from John Smedley and wondering if I could appeal to your expertise in helping me to choose the right one. I'm looking at wearing it primarily over a business shirt with a cutaway collar. I've looked at the Marcus, Luke and Cowley models. Anyone recommend the best one to get? I'm not looking at a heavy pullover. Cheers, Sydneycentric.
Kent Wang IMHO has the best polos. Well worth looking at.... http://www.kentwang.com/polos
I dunno, the spots look a bit big to be pindot. The tie also has a 'metallic' look to it too.
Who made his ties? The red looks like a Charvet. Anyone know where I can get my hands on the tie he's wearing in this scene??
Why don't you guys like Charvet??
Yeah, I also have the Bayswater and its definetely warm!
Any tips for what colours with what would be good for the races this year?
Mr Porter has just put a Charvet on which sort of looks similar....good enough for me anyway!