or Connect

Posts by sdsurfer

Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 I would use a duvet that has a high thread count, no point in using a duvet cover that is coarser than your comforter, otherwise you might as well not use one and just dry clean your comforter every once in awhile. I'm thinking of getting a Signoria. There Italian-made of Egyptian cotton. The Duvet cover reverses from a "550-thread-count jacquard-woven abstract design to 450-thread-count taupe sateen." I...
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Frette 1200 TC sheet set Scandia Down Contessa Comforter: http://www.scandiadown.com/parent.as...dept%5Fid=1500 Scandia Down Contessa Pillows: http://www.scandiadown.com/parent.as...dept%5Fid=5400 Ok I finally got a Scandia Down Comforter, not the Contessa but the \tVersailles Ultra. Will any duvet do for this or are there ones that are preferred for such a nice comforter?
I've been using Molton Brown's Black Pepper Body Wash for a long time now and although it's good stuff and I always get compliments on it, I need a change. Anyone have recommendations of stuff that is just as good if not better than this stuff? Please don't post bar soaps from the local drugstore.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I've seen similar silver bracelets for sell at many of the jewery kiosks at any run-of-the-mill malls. I think it's a bit much for a man to wear, but would be nice and functional if one uses it as a medical condition bracelet. My opinion of the Tiffany silver jewery is that it is overpriced goods for the material. I purchased a silver necklace with the trademarked Tiffany locking mechanism, for my wife, only to see...
I really want to get an ID bracelet like the one below, but before I go to Tiffany's to get one are there any things I should take into consideration? I know nothing about fine jewelry. I would like to get something silver vs. gold. Platinum and white gold are also options but I don’t know if they are too expensive. Basically I guess I would like to know what’s best and then what’s close to that (aka affordable). Should I checkout a particular jeweler?
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph What's all this memory foam business about? I just got a Tempur-Pedic Deluxe in a King size and it kicks major a$$. Anyone who has laid on it envies me. I did some research on the web and it seems that these beds are either love 'em or hate 'em. I think the major problem people have with them is they adjust to your body heat so they let your body sink in and mold to a certain degree around it. Some people...
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbadbuff No offense, but are you really going to make a new thread about every color/piece of bedroom furniture possible? Yes.
I'm thinking of getting red sheets for my bed and was curious what colors would go good with these for a duvet and other bedroom furniture?
I'm on the market for a laptop stand with a very contemprorary look to it. Something that doesn't take up much space but is also functional for long hours on a laptop. You guys know of anything like that, that is also stylish?
Anyone heard of Casa Reale? I found a set at my local Tuesday Morning shop. They are selling for around $200 but they say they retail around $1000.