or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Fashion brands are cut for frail desk jockeys, when I go to Need Supply its a joke how tight the pants are. But when I go to something like lands end I can buy true to size. Unrelated, this is ridiculous - http://thebizraiseyourgame.com/before-we-were-hot-by-anna-chatilo/ edit - hah thay took it down
Yea, I only worked up to 225 yesterday but was tutting everything for reps of 15 and doing burnout sets. My quads were super pumped
lol I just realized I'll be in Austin watching the F1 race in a VIP Skybox on the day of that meet. Oh well, that's way better than being in a sweaty room with a bunch of dudes wearing a singlet. 2014 year of the bodybuilding then.
lol tight pants guy
34" waist is god damned American
Yea, I have to buy repro cut pants and size up to 34 if I want to be comfortable in the thigh and even calf area.
Well I wear size 33 pants. I can see myself eventually being a true 33 after another year of training or so.
Genetics. My upperbody is shaped like a Barrel, very short and squished.
It's all done. It went great. Started Febish ended Mayish. Went from 200lbs to 173lbs, 38" waist to 34" waist. Squat went up like 42lbs, Deadlift went up 59lbs, Bench 35lbs. I had Greg doing my programming at that time and Knucks doing the diet so everything was in order. I'm still 174lbs, not crazy lean really but there's a good drop from my shoulders to waist now. Best part is not having a fat face. So I'll lift at my meet180-181lbs.Yea, I have dumbells. True, I can....
Ripped my shorts in half at the bottom of the squat today. That 3 second down count is a lot of stress on the seams I guess. So meet is 18 weeks out. Going to do 6 more weeks of 5x week bodybuilding volume, still PL focused because I have no machiens or pulleys at my gym so I'm pretty limited on what I can do for the bodybuilding movements. Then I do 12 weeks of Ed Coans peak routine. I even get to gain 10lbs.