or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Sorry to hear about that mang. Good luck in the job search.
RP has had me doing intra workout shakes for awhile. Carb contents change if I'm cutting or bulking but right now it's; Gotorade mix 129g carbs, 45g protein unflavored, leucine, creatine. Drink during workout. It works and is cheap as hell, i usually do like 80% gotorade and 20% dextrose to make it even cheaper.
Bunch of back problem people? Sucks to be them
HAH, that's a good one. That got me real tickled.
Been wearing my futureworks 5 days a week and very happy with them, I hope they hold together.
maybe he is just finger-banging, bro
Yea, I'd look like vanilla ice in all that shit
Lands end gets dirt cheap. Always 30% off then you can get further discounts from that. I paid like $20 for my shirts and I get them mixed up with my gitmans.
Target... at least get shit from Lands End / Sears Lands End is awesome..
I've got a love hate with Gitman. I like them because they fit my body type well because of the blousy back and lower back. I've got a barrel chest from the gym and I can size up to a shirt with a 23-24" chest it it would still pull, however I can usually slide into Gitmans just fine. Their size variety sort of bugs me though, I've come to think though it's the fabric that designates the fit and not actually the sizing. Because all the winter shirts I have and cotton...