or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Cool guys thanks. Btw does tiger fleece pill over the years? I slept through the w plus h tiger fleece craze, but everything I have which is poly blends pills after a few months of hard wear.
Already out benching me. Dem feels
Wish I could find me a reigning champ pullover hoodie in large in grey on sale. Bought one at full price and like it enough to keep, but money is a bit tight.
damn i would if i didnt hate driving and was closer
Agreed. Like our parents were decent drivers. Our generation though is so damn distracted. I see people swerving into bike lanes all the time because they are on their phones or fucking with their stereos. What I like about this area though is they have trails that wind through the whole city, but eventually there's parts that are on main roads.
How to not get killed while biking to work? I love to bike but the amount of distracted drivers out there have completely made me stop. I just bmx on the grass now.
I'm going to see Donnie Thompson today. Had a really important interview this week, dream job, and my stomach was in knots. But I can't wait to see what Donnie Thompson has to say.
How does the OG pants fabric compare to the futureworks fabric?
Like New. $56 shipped. Thanks! Waist - 17" Front Rise - 11.75" thigh - 13.5" leg opening - 8"