or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Hook me up with a medium duffle in black at that discount plzzzz. Oh nvm I have a black duffle in small which I use. Medium traveler is what i want. That comes in black
He was short, im nearly king man let but I was taller. I mean next to my dyel self he looks big and he def looks like he lifts. But not nearly as dwarfing like when I hangout with Nuckols. He was funny and down to party. Best part of Mike Chang is this. I'm at the end of my bulk and thinking I might actually have a decent set of 2-4 pack once I shed this 15lbs.
I was walking out of a party here while mike Chang was walking in. What a weird "celebrity" to meet.
Unionmade carries a ton of stuff from brands I have no clue about. So was sorta confused on which shit I was buying because I want or because it was dirt cheap.
Was 20,000 feet in the air when that unionmade email hit. Got some gitman and a folk outterwear, was frantically adding shit and must have not seen the sns on my phone. I also had the golden bear leather in my inventory for $60 but I couldn't checked out for it.. Darn. Can't complain though, I got mines.
I'm going to be Popeye. Mostly because I've been wearing white pants and a RRL sailor hat for the past few months. Figure I could get anchor tattoos, a pipe, and a beer kooze that says SPINACH.. I'm set up to have an amazing weekend. It's also F1 race weekend in America.
Yea, I've given up LP. Don't have time for that sort of dedication. Doing a 3 day a week full body split daily DUP. Just gradual PRs, fine with me. I'm to the point where putting an extra 150-200lbs on my total would require a TON of effort and not a lot of payback.
Anyone had a job where they traveled a lot and what it did to #gains? As long as I can get in the gym 2 or 3 days a week to do a full body split and eat healthy the rest of the week I think all will be OK.
Those big wireless Beats By Dre headphones is such a stupid look in the gym.
I think the black stuff is pretty ace, very black ops. I have the small duffle in black, the plain duffle without leather. Matter of fact I'm sitting here wondering if this will be enough for my trip next week or if I should finally invest in larger luggage. Or continue living the traveling extremely light life.