or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Took my PRI class tonight, was definitely interesting. It makes sense that a lot of elite powerlifters / strongman are getting good results from it. Lacross balls and stuff do great to alleviate problems but if your pelvis and shoulders suck then they are just going to get fucked up again down the road.
I use to get neck / shoulder pain from squat days. My squat day is something like 90 reps. My strongman fried suggested getting a mouthguard because having something to bite down on puts the neck in a better position. I think it actually helped..
Concept link meh to a % based volume program on bench.
This guys youtube channel is ridiculous.
I've been lowbar squatting monday, highbar + front squat thursday thinking it would grow my VMO. It did but my thighs also got bigger, so it still doesn't look balanced..
What are your leg measurments though fuji? There's plenty of dudes in my gym that have defined legs like that but they are super slim. I'm 170lbs now and still need a 13" thigh even though my waist is 32-33". Not that my quads are 26", I like a bit of room in my jeans.
I bought a pair of those Uniqlo jeans. maybe if youre a male with a thigh gap then they would fit.
Just buy repro cuts. Sugar Cane 1947s work good. Stay away from stuff like PBJ and other more modern cuts.
I hate spotting people on the bench at my new gym. Most the time they want to do burnout stuff where I'm moving most the weight.