or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Yea, would love VISVIM. but reality is GAP budget.
They do get hot, which is why I don't like them on the floor or on the carpet. The TV stand I have is fully ventilated and the hidden compartments have ventilated slats cut out.
It's like a difference in 3". I have fancy furniture which has hidden compartments for stuff like that, but it still bugs me. To each their own, though.
I wish the Wii U didn't have an external power pack. Sony always has that shit build into the system. Yet Microsoft and Nintendo seem to think its better to have that sitting on the floor in a tangle of wires.
1 beer drunk checkin in
One light beer with dinner is becoming like a 3x a week thing. Don't really think I should stress to much about it, since I don't drink on weekends. But still, hear so much about alcohol destroying gains.
Yea, those all look great. RRL Fits me pretty whack, but it's worth a shot. I'm not an XL though :P Not that big, yet.
Anyone got recommendation for a washed out denim western shirt? Was looking at japan repro brands like SpellBound, but they are going to be way too small for me.
I need to check out the 501 CT. I just hate Levis contrast stitching and their on selvedge denim feels pretty bad, oh well.
Yea, I even have food stamps. Hopefully this will all end soon, I'm not employed right now.