or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

If anyones shopping the Patrik Ervell sale, I've got a $45 coupon I'd sell for $35.
Anyone seen APC New Petit Standards on Sale? (da stretchy ones)
Up for sale is Uniqlo Merino Sweaters Medium Charcoal and Blue. Worn about 3x each, great merino wool sweaters. $33 shipped for both.
Up for sale is two pairs of really high quality 100% wool sweat pants from Muttonhead. Made in Canada, great fabric. Both are size large. $50 each. Charcoal Navy - Sold
What's some good simple luggage that would be my very first grown up luggage. I usually travel with just my filson duffle, but these 1 week trips require a bit more clothes. Not trying to break the bank here but would like something that lasts.
Isn't there a NYC shopping guide somewhere here?
Stopping in Savannah for a night this weekend. Anyone have recommendations for restaurant / places I should visit at night?
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/22/your-money/the-financial-benefits-of-buying-what-you-love.html?partner=rss&emc=rss Been justifying nice things for a long time with this type of logic.
I have 4 white Ts that have been on rotation in the gym for about 3 1/2 years now. I wear that and patagonia shorts because they are bullet proof and last. I prob look stupid, but so does the guy in Nike NSW with a headband doing bosu ball squats.
I removed all fashion blogs from my feedly bout a year ago but now missing it. Whats recommended blogs for fashion, from smaller places to bugger culture things from main newspapers etc.