or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Hmm. Wonder if they take returns still.
Up for sale is a Size 9 Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi 1970 Zip - Vaporous Grey. This Chuck Taylor All Star Hi features a 1970 sole and construction. The upper is made from suede, and is adorned with a metal zipper on the lateral side for accessibility. Leather circular Chuck Taylor patches are located on the medial sides. Metal eyelets and tonal flat laces are the final touches on this model. Sold out most places online. Selling because I'm a true 8 and these are a...
I've been swimming for cardio. Also shreds that tan.
Lots of people use Yahoo Japan auctions around here right? I want to buy a white playstation 3 from there. Do I go through Buyee?
lol I know Jordan from some music circles, small world.
I'll probably be selling a size 9 in the grey. I'm usually a 8.5
I like straight leg deadlifts too, they get my hammies pretty sore.
I don't know what smh means. I should probably clarify, deadlifts as main lift on back day. I'll use the hell out of some RDLs on leg day.
I'm coming real close to completely writing deadlifts out of my program. I like them but I see no utility in them with my goals. Despite people saying that it's the best lift ever because it recruits all muscles etc etc. I pulled 400+ when I looked like I hardly lifted. Sure maybe it made my back a bit bigger and maybe traps, but they were still small. I betcha doing heavy bent over rows would give me way bigger growth.
Damn, thanks for posting these. I instantly bought these. Prob won't fit though because I'm like an 8.5 in chucks really, but had to get 9.I'm guessing they come with both white and leather laces?