or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Yea, def will. Just trying to save for a house right now and was like hmm do I really need this. But I can keep that system for awhile and move it into my new house.
Cool, I have been thinking about setting up my apartment with a full system. I get 75% off bc I know the marketing duder from there.
This seems nice for a bachelors pad -http://www.amazon.com/SONOS-PLAY-Compact-Wireless-Streaming/dp/B00EWCUK1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409146801&sr=8-1&keywords=SonosCan stream music from pretty much anywhere from your phone; pandora, spotify, music collection on another pc, on a networked hard drive, in the cloud.
True nutrition for me. not really into artificial sweetners Got some superfeet insoles, dat old man feet.
Ephedrine and caffeine, think that the cheapest and best pre workout.Funny you mentioned this, I tried this today.
Why dost thou not grow VMO? I wish I had the teardrop I use to have when I oly lifted. I've tried BB lunges, front squats, just makes my quads bigger.
Where them compression shorts with short inseam? I like the Nike combats but my gym shorts have like a 3" inseam so usually they be poking through.
Fuckin MTV. This dude just won shirt off scene then took his shirt off on stage and had like 20lbs of muscle.
Eason such a dick, even trolls his lover.
I think Knucks posted the name because it sounded like a fake name. Don't think he would purposely do that.