or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Spent like $200 for four pairs of the PBJ loose tapered. But now I have jeans in a dark / light wash in both sizes which will fit me when I'm cutting and when I'm trying to put on weight.
I now just machine wash / dry my raw denim right when I get it, to get the shrink out and make them a bit more comfortable. I find that funny in contrast to how I would baby the shit out of denim when I got it four years or so ago.
Yea, ill go to five guys if I wana destroy myself on a burger.
I'm still going to eat Pizza every Sunday. nobody can take that away from me. tuna fish game on high, skipping the butter on tuna mac though.
That shit happens all the time and its really effective.
10lbs down and def feeling the effects of it in deadlift and f. Squat. Upper body still able to go up in weight because I'm sorta still learning some of the bodybuilding movements.
Up for sale is a pair of Alden x Context Clothing Roy Boots 7.5 E. I have worn them but taken very good care of the boots. Comes with Alden shoe trees, Alden shoe bags, original box and packaging.
when you gonna post fit pics of the trip straps
183 this morning, pathetic abs showing through. Don't look like I lift. Just in time for RHET contest.
Those baggies jeans look good. Remind me of my worn Sugar Canes 1947 with a giant 9" leg opening, but there's some special about them so I keep them around.