or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

That's interesting, thanks.Ive always been stable money wise but its a pittance really. I put money in a 401k, I have my own Roth IRA which I try to max out, I have an HSA, and I have an emergency fund of 3+ months of living. I realize I'm better off than majority of people in USA, so I'll never complain. But I make a modest living so its not a ton stashed away. I look at my friends who make six figures and have been for a long time and I wish I could make their salary for...
Random, but just curious what happened to MICHAEL J KRELL? I just found my old chambray from him, decent shirt.
Hard to believe in 2016 that some people are oblivious to credit card APRs. But I guess that is the sad truth. When I worked for the GAP and Best Buy through college they loved me because I'd pull 3-6 credit card applications per shift. Probably should feel guilty about that but I could sit in the break room for like 4 of my 8 hour shiftand the managers wouldn't care because I'd pull those numbers when I was on the sales floor.
Nice, they look like the fit I want. Are they way cheaper in japan?
Same haha. Though stretch denim really never stacks right around the knee and what not.
Yea denbt makes me feel real uncomfortable. I zero out all my cards at the end of the month and I drive a 300k mile Volvo 240 that I work on myself because I hate taking loans for cars. The Paypal balance is stuff I return. I use it as fake money which bothers me, like yea I'll just order three pairs of these pants to get the size right. Then bam $700 balance.
Nice, I had a pair that I loved. Was pretty itchy for the first three months. But really soften up. I'd like to find a place with accurate sugar cane measurements so I could try them again..
Bahah so true, the salt is real though during the morning of missing ala sale.
Pretty sure people could wear sugar canes forever. Classic
Yea, i hear ya. I'm pretty good with money. I had a budget first year of college because I was dead broke. Been managing my money well ever since. I'm gone a wear Levis 501 and uniqlo Ts through grad school haha.