or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

So the Tres Bien presale is 25%. What's their full sale? Guessing that's gonna happen next week.
Up for sale is a Dickies X Context 1950 Denim Trucker Jacket Large Selvedge Denim Made in USA. The jacket is lightly worn and comes with tags. This is a really awesome jacket, wish I didn't grow out of it. It fits a true size Large.
Can anyone comment on how the hidden zip jean jacket fits?I'm usually a 48 if it's oversized or a 50 if it's super slim.
Up for sale is a pair of Sugar Cane 1947s in size 34 x 30. They have been lightly worn and lock-stitched hemmed to 30" inseam. $90 Shipped. Waist - 34 Front Rise - 12" Thigh - 12.5" Knee - 9.75" Leg Opening - 9"
Someone hit me up if you got the Converse Vaporous Grey in size 8.5. I got a 9 but lookin to buy an 8.5.
Lol mix grip. Learn to grip casual.
Intradesting. I never felt like bronkaid + caffein could kill me. Maybe because I take 1 bronkaid pill and 1 caffeine pills pre workout on days I need the energy. So the dosage is super fuckin low.
ephedrine isn't going to be the magic bullet.
Tesseract what do you do for triceps? I need some more accessory work for them.For real. I hate it when someone I'm working out with or met at the gym gives me the "I don't want to be big, I just wan't to be fit and muscular like that dude over there (then points to someone who's lean with a good amount of muscle, the dude who's at the gym 2x a day)".
GAH I CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN THIS OR THE LG G4. THINKING G4 BECAUSE I BREAK EVERYTHING WITH A BLACK BACK.