or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Damn. I got a 34 and the waist is already too big. Will prob get a 32 or 33 when done with cut
Nice gn. What size are those pbj uniqlos?
Yea, chinos so middle management. And goodluck finding something which doesn't have giant pocket flare.
soft shoulder = less padding?
Yea, probably. Everything is a problem for manlet.
looks like he's wearing a jacket from a highschool cheer-leading squad.
Yup sad truth. You can either look sharp in a suit but look dainty in your cropped sweatpants at the gym. Or look like a wrapped sausage in a suit or a boss in the gym. The secret is freeing yourself from #menswear. Or be like me and look shitty in both.
^ speaking of arms. Back in highschool when I was looking at bodybuilding programs a lot of them had arms day same day as legs. So it was like Sunday - Legs / Arms, Tuesday - Shoulders / Tris, Thursday - Back / Bis, Saturday - Bench. I was thinking of doing something like this, I could cruise for awhile on the muscle I've built in my legs powerliftings. My biceps are a little over 15" flexed, I'd really like to see 16" at same bodyweight in like 8 months or so. On another...
Hendrix mark bell is the biggest shill and the industry. And the fact that your hanging your hat on his opinion is hilarious. I'm not even defending foam rolling, I don't do it anymore myself.
Gotcha. I think I'll continue wearing my $90 suit until next time I'm in NYC or San Fran, then get measured properly.