or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

I'm not sure if this is a good idea but I sorta want to leave my training log at home now that i"m doing bodybuilding. I've always had a notebook with me during my workouts where I track everything. Now that I'm sorta going for the pump I sorta just want to go by dem feels.That sucks sorry.
How slim are RRL white jeans? I need like 34" waist with a 12.5" thigh, don't think that's going to happen with RRL.
Running does seem terrible. There's a guy here that has a 4:15 mile, squats 700, and pulls 800+. Not really sure how he manages that.
Good point, I can get in and out in just over an hour now.Yea, fair enough. I just feel like my knees and back are going to explode in the middle of high rep squat sets, also draining.
I now see why good bodybuilders tend to have a friend working out with them yelling at them between their reps. It's miserable and between reps on 15+ squats I just want to go home. I need to find people to train with.
Price drop
I've stopped using a belt on deadlifts. But when I do high rep squats anything 12-15 I have to use a belt, my lower back get a huge pump during these sets anways. I hear this is a common complaint on high rep squats, depending on leveradges.
I hate reddit or bodybuilding forum, so maybe I'm late on this. But NGT was built
Yea, that sounds like a deal breaker. I'm looking for something cheap, a starter home I guess. The crime rate in my town is some sort of record breaking low and law enforcement are the highest paid in North Carolina here. Something like a 130k house is actually in a quaint and nice neighborhood. Plus I'd charge my girlfriend rent which would go into my mortgage.
Bah NYC trip put on hold. Sorta thinking of buying a house. Tired of throwing out $15k plus a year in rent, when I have the savings for a down payment. Living with my friend in his new house makes me want my own..