or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Pretty sure everyone in this new gym already hates me. Was getting some serious eye daggers when I was doing barbell curls and concentration curls in those big crossfit cadges thing. I wana be like lay the fuck off, I've earned my right to do this, go back to snatching what I did at 135lbs.
like the physical weight of the bar? With an ssb or cambered bar the shoulder doesn't need to go through a ROM
Yea, I side slept my whole life. Took me like 2 months of shitty sleep and then sleeping on something rock hard to break the habit. SSB GN? Or a cambered bar? Eric Cressey only squats with those now bc of his shoulder.
+throw out your mouse and use a trackball at work, and sleep on your back not side
at least he was smart enough to not use clips
Yea, luckily i workout when there are no classes and hardly anyone there.
Sometimes I wonder if my looser friend that found crossfit is actually banging out any of these crossfit girls that he's posting with on Facebook or is still a virgin. He did bodybuilding for two years and was mostly just creeping on 16 year olds, but now he's fully integrated into crossfit cult. Speaking of crossfit I joined a crossfit gym while the garage gym is getting under way, it's like 1/4 a mile away and is pretty awesome. I bought a BMX bike to ride there. I...
Any fit pictures of the new military jacket?
http://gregnuckols.com/2014/05/15/exercise-science-what-is-it-good-for/
Gotcha, yea seems like research supports that overall volume is the biggest factor and rep scheme is just whichever one prefers.I don't go by percentages anymore, just 1 rep under failure for the day.