or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

I'd like the camel color hoodie sized down for tha gym
Yea, that's the type of stuff you let other people deal with!
Damn I'd be pissed. Blower fan is like a legit two day job on my Volvo I drive.
Oh, bahaha. I guess they have way more texture than the uniqko sweats.
They stretch a bit, not as much as cotton pajapmas, Then they shrink back up to how they were new after a wash, i hang dry them. I'd go with a medium, waist bound to stretch out after a while.
Believe those are the dry sweats. Looks exactly like the pair I have. Knee gussets, interesting material that sort of feels like neoprene.
$100 $90 Up for sale is a very lightly worn and washed pair of Japan Blue JB0601 in High Rise Tapered. Still has that crinkly new denim feeling. Waist - 30.75" Front Rise - 10" Thigh - 11" Knee - 7.5" Leg Opening - 6.5"
$60 $50 Up for sale is a pair of lightly worn Our Legacy Zero Cut Raws in size 31. They are selvedge denim, made in italy, and are great quality. They remind me of a higher quality APC Petit Standard. I purchase them in London. All the buttons in the fly were replaced as they were a bit faulty. I've worn them about 15x. No rips, holes, just light wear. waist - 30" front rise - 10" thigh - 11" knee - 7.75" leg opening - 6.75" inseam - 31"
$100 $90 Lightly worn for a few weeks then washed before selling. They were always too small for me. I must admit I really liked how the denim looked after a wash, great color. I've uploaded accurate pictures of measurements. Tagged size 30 Waist - 31" Front Rise - 10" Thigh - 11" Knee - 8" Leg Opening - 6.25"
skitlets those sweatpants my favorite, if im home then im wearing my pair.