or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Wtf he know about 'Merica!?
EBay can send you a defined search email of new listings every morning. So I will usually set something up and read the email when bored.
Khaye you'll be fine. Just cut a big and lose some from the midsection. Your posture is really poor even when trying to stand straight.gotta get your hips under you more and your ribs down. Follow Chris duffib stuff or seek out PRI help.
Skeen I could legit be 165 8-10% at 5'7" right bow. I've got the muscle mass for it right now. That's prob my goal at end of cut. I prob wont stay there year round. 175 at 13% is def a goal.
Yall did a damn good deed today, talking that guy out of buying nearly $1k worth of basics.
I wish I had a pair of their judo pants that fit.
I need some help with finding a pair of green chinos which would fit. I got big this so something with a higher rise and big thigh would help, but preferably something that has a taper. Around the $100 or so mark. On a side note, I've been interviewing for jobs and stuff and I'm sort of done wearing the typical business wear. I feel like middle management in my cotton suit and oxford. Plus I'm in a creative industry, so I'm going to start having more fun with what I wear...
I lift in patagonia stand up shorts with a short inseam. They look so stupid. But give good range of motion, support, and are bulletproof.
He seems to be doing really good with that website.
Overheard in the locker room today - "Dude you injected all that?" "Uhh yea." "That's not what I told you to do, that was a weeks worth!"