or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

yea thats why you gotta be smart and have a plan you stick to when shopping.
Beds. I sleep on this $80 all cotton futon mattress, been doing so for like 4 years. I like mattresses straight on the floor, no need for a bed frame. Much cozier down there. I get up, fold my blankets then roll it up.I'm in the same boat. Have enough saved up to put a down payment on the house but I don't want to be stuck somewhere for a good 5 years. I think I've decided to buy a nice apartment for lower price than a house. That way it can be a feasible 3 year flip, I...
Muttonhead has some stuff 70% off, even better with the weak CAD. Got some wool baseball pants.
ah,. yes
That Olive MDR is awesome, wouldn't mind having that.
Ikea isn't too bad. I usually get my TV stand and couch at home theatre stores, then cover the rest with Ikea. I avoid all MDF woods, Ikea you can get some nice stuff made out of pine or metal. Last week my 7 year old Poang chair finally broke, used it every day. Buying a new one is a definite, love that chair. Re: Moving a lot, that's me. I'm at the point where I want to buy though.. I was thinking a house, but now I'm thinking an apartment. I just like smaller spaces...
I couldn't. I can only get quality arm work in on a bodybuilding routine.
zips for the fact that they are easier to put on
Damn, read my mind. Uniqlo for merino and pants, take the saved money to spend on baller outerwear and shoes.
Anyone seen Acne Town jeans on sale?