or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

What's the story with Beams Plus? I got a Hawaiian shirt and actually really like it and it's cut well for me as it's got a lot of chest room in the Large but is fairly short.
Damn. I like everything I bought from Mr. Porter. Our Legacy suede zip shirt fits me well even though I got a Large, the medium linen jacket of theirs fits me really well, and the beams + hawaiin shirt I got is dope for $25. Didn't feel like spending close to $300 on clothes, but oh well.
I'd get a big Arcteryx backpack or something.
501 CTs are my jam now.
Yea. Its a good idea to mark this shit as final sale, as its good for us because it means people wont mass buy. On mr porter sale I usually know what I want and how it will fit. But ill be a tad upset if I can't return the stuff I bought that wasn't marked final sale.
They were selling the linen floral bomber from Our Legacy, how much?
Dude. No. Why on earth would you do this if you had lower back problems. There's way to stretch your hip flexors without pulling your lower back in crazy extension.How old are you? I can't remember if you're 23 or around 28. When you start nearing 30 shit just gets injured for no reason and stuff takes forever to heal up. Sometimes it's just simply, you're getting old bruh. I think it's a bit funny when someone I'm working out with who's over 30 has like some crazy ten...
Awesome. I've had bookmarked the Our Legacy page and just been randomly checking. Got a linen blazer and a suede zip shirt. If anyone got a medium in the suede zip shirt and needs to trade it for a large, I'll probably be a bit too small for the large now. Who knows, maybe it will be slim.
Those the plastic birkenstock for around the house? I've been using uniqlo house slippers but maybe I should check those out.
Any good minimal summer linen blazers? Something that fits short and wide and won't set me back a ton.