or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

These are awesome but mine is 1/2 a size too large. Got a 9 but really an 8.5. I'm selling if anyone is interested.
Anyone happen to have a Levi's 501 CT in size 34 and can tell me the leg opening? Got a pair of 501s from the Unionmade sale and I forgot how much better this cut suits me then other brands/cuts.
Up for sale is a pair of Levi's VIntage Clothing LVC 1955 501 Selvedge Denim 34x34 New With Tags. The 1955 501® Jeans have a slightly roomier cut around the leg and seat. They're the first 501® Jeans to bear the leather-like Two Horse Label and a Tab with the Levi's® mark in all capital letters. Like its predecessor from 1947, the 1955 501® Jeans had belt loops as the only method of waist adjustment, hidden rivets on the back pockets and zinc buttons on the fly. Straight...
Up for sale is a pair of Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1967 505 Selvedge Jeans Dark Wash. They are a size 34 x 34 and are brand new with tags. The 1967 505™ Jeans are the classic slim fitting jean of the 1960s. Made from pre-shrunk red selvage denim, they're slim and straight all the way from the thigh to the ankle. Slim fit Straight leg with slight taper from knee Zip fly "E" red tab Selvedge Denim
I've had it work. But don't know if they still allow that. Probably not.
Hmm. Wonder if they take returns still.
Up for sale is a Size 9 Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi 1970 Zip - Vaporous Grey. This Chuck Taylor All Star Hi features a 1970 sole and construction. The upper is made from suede, and is adorned with a metal zipper on the lateral side for accessibility. Leather circular Chuck Taylor patches are located on the medial sides. Metal eyelets and tonal flat laces are the final touches on this model. Sold out most places online. Selling because I'm a true 8 and these are a...
I've been swimming for cardio. Also shreds that tan.
Lots of people use Yahoo Japan auctions around here right? I want to buy a white playstation 3 from there. Do I go through Buyee?
lol I know Jordan from some music circles, small world.