or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

awesome, thanks exactly what i was lookin for
Are MMM velcro three strap high tops worth getting if you don't tuck pants into them. I don't look good with boot tucks but I dig the shoes.
good work
street justice
This area is great, RTP area of Raleigh NC. Places that affordable and jobs which pay good wages due to the tech industry out here.
I think I disagree with you guys. It's better to be building equity with that money than throwing it away for rent, plus some of it is tax deductible. Even if you loose some money in the end, you have to compare it to what you would have lost paying rent. Like my rent is over a thousand dollars. I could get something equivalen/better for $150,000, the mortgage on that would be about $600-700. In that situation I ask why do I bother renting. I don't like in NYC or Cali...
Does paying HOAs suck? Smaller apartment / town houses usually come with a monthly HOA which is from $85-225.
yea thats why you gotta be smart and have a plan you stick to when shopping.
Beds. I sleep on this $80 all cotton futon mattress, been doing so for like 4 years. I like mattresses straight on the floor, no need for a bed frame. Much cozier down there. I get up, fold my blankets then roll it up.I'm in the same boat. Have enough saved up to put a down payment on the house but I don't want to be stuck somewhere for a good 5 years. I think I've decided to buy a nice apartment for lower price than a house. That way it can be a feasible 3 year flip, I...
Muttonhead has some stuff 70% off, even better with the weak CAD. Got some wool baseball pants.