or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Uniqlo has accurate measurements posted on their product page ya goober
Anymore minimal belts in the $60 range? Heh
Not in that grey color. Red or olive
I'm on vacation in Florida and all I've really done is played Goldeneye 64 and Turok with buds. Great games.
damn, nonstart already at stage 1.
I think I've said this before, but I really should have gotten more pairs of Our Legacy jeans at the sample sale for $25 each. But alas my bags were full and I ended up having to wear extra clothes on the flight because they wouldn't fit!
You speak the truth.
Yea! That's what was happening to me. Always felt like they need to be pulled up with a 9 3/4" rise..
I had two pairs of the high tapered. Sold em, but liked them very much. I need a lil stretch in my life now adays, so I also got a pair of 501 CT stretch because they are a very similar cut and a pair of 501 stretch sized down for a bit of a taper. Wow if they made the JB High Tapered with some of the japanese stretch denim that are popping up, that would be epic. At $135 a pair, that's a good value imo.
Went real dad yesterday, got a pair of Levi's 501 stretch. Contemporary jeans are crazy slim now adays, like a straight fit is now 9" rise and 7" leg opening. Top block on jeans look like they were cut in half on me.