or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Oh another goal for next year is continuing to trust in the process. Like last year I was so new to lifting and gun-hoe about everything, every little lifting knowledge I picked up I would apply immediately. I had a constant need to increase my numbers THAT DAY. I learned a lot this year from Greg about the differences in the way people respond to training and where I stand in that spectrum. It's made me a lot more chill and I realized I have the tools in...
When does Nordstrom online usually do drops? and is it site wide? Looking to get some but not even sure if it will get discounted. Thanks in advance.
Get more jocked. Continue learning about PRI principles and applying them to training and recovery.
Nice bruh. Today is my last day at my Marketing job, did three years there and can't complain. Time to collect some unemployment while searching for what's next. I sort of want to go back and get my MS in Marketing, but first I want to see what's available for me without it and hopefully get into a place that offers tuition reimbursement. Video game industry for marketing is pretty cutthroat but I have some decent leads on jobs.most importantly my bench has gone up a good...
I'm going to some back rehab / strengthening seminar that Donnie Thompson is doing in a few weeks
Are these sweats the same as last year, with the crotch gusset and back right pocket? Ty http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-sweat-pants-138653.html#65|/men/bottoms/sweat-pants/sweat-pants/|
nice brb going to take me 3 years of lifting to bench 225.
Yea same. Planning on buying a house next year, lots of places here don't have garages but I hope I can find one. Not even interested in turning it into a gym, just want a place to park my car and build shit.
Srsly doe chore jacket is pretty easy to size. Raglan sleeves and how well it looks either button or un-bottoned allows it to be TTS, sized down, or sized up.
Any protein on sale? Need some whey.