or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

I didn't track measurements but I feel like all these incline benches, shrugs, delt raises have fixed my Starting Strength chicken neck problems.
Whoa, what's this true fit on Uniqlos website? I put in my info, put in gitman as best fitting shirt, and it said uniqlo is too tight in chest and waist and sleeves too long. Spot on actually.
Dude there's normal girls at 130lbs who pull 420 plus on the reg. But grats on pr
Yea. I've spent a ton of time researching ways to keep my hips / back healthy, I think I'll always be able to maintain a decent squat and deadlift because of this. But the time obsessing over that stuff could be spent focusing on bicep and delt development.
Okay, will do thanks.
I think this talks about PRI in a pretty accessible way. If anyone interested, it's a lot of what chris duffin talks about http://www.menshealth.com/health/the-power-of-breathing?fullpage=true
tesseract when should I start doing like 15-30 rep stuff? I mostly stay in the 8,10,12 range throughout my workouts.
I'll do some research on that, thanks.Ya fuck hip flexors. Mine are giant and no one cares, they are also a pain in the ass because they get super tight. I've been spending the past 20 minutes jamming a lacross ball into them so they can relax.
lil bit from Mike Israetel book -
I wonder if I should use the rest of this bronkaid on the cut. I felt like it worked last time. After-all I did go from like 200lbs with a 308lb squat to 168lbs with a 350 squat, I just forgot how often to take it and dosage and such.