or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

Any place that has Reigning Champ on sale? Want to re up on loungwear but I aint paying $60 for a raglan t shirt
Yea, looking for something more modern / minimal
Want a chunky shawl collard cardigan this winter. Something like my old Uniqlo +J one, Robert gellert is too loose knit. Any other ones I can look at?
I see lots of similarities between new york yuppies trying to stand out and silicone valley desk jockeys.
I wear the Japan Blue High Tapered cut now adays (Pure Blue Japan, Blue Blue Japan, whatever the hell they're called). I have two pairs. For $135 hemmed, I don't think I can really beat em. I grow out of denim or want to change cuts too often now adays to drop $225-250 on denim.bad fit pic if anyone cares. these are new, expecting them to stretch out a lot as most denim tend to. [[SPOILER]]
Wonderful overdyed indigo Gitman Vintage Oxford for sale
Any fit pic?
I'm in Raleigh and this summer was so damn hot I gave up on clothes. Wore 5" shorts and a wife beater almost every day. Doesnt help that my car was sold with no AC in the 80s.
I'm into it. I see some arcteryx and PATRIK ERVELL pieces in there.
I've always thought Sony phone designs were the best, I like how they make flagship small phones. My only problem with them, which is why I don't use them, is I don't think you can root and install a custom ROM on them (like cyanogen Mod) easily.