or Connect

Posts by Coldsnap

I've tried DUP and actually got weaker. I'm a god awful athlete and pretty pitiful, like I need to focus all my energy into one thing to get any sort of results.
I trained with my friend for 4+ months who had him as a coach. It's simple, don't need to over complicate it even if you're working on three aspects of training. Week was a mix of strength days, hypertrophy days, and endurance days. When training like that you have to up the carbs, something like add 400carbs to what you were already eating.
So what does a novice bodybuilding program look like? I'm at that odd stage in weightlifting now, been lifting for 3 years, to where linear gains has all but been used up and going to the gym and "lift more than yesterday" is getting me no where. I guess maybe I need to go from 4 days in gym to 5 or start playing around with volume and intensity..He's local here and is a damn good athlete and training, also gives out free advice all the time, great guy. All his...
I was playing some indie sci fi stealth game last week and the first elevator I tried the Deus Ex code and it worked. Great game. I really enjoy the series.
damn no frills given me body issues.
I think the weighted side hit the ground first, so I didn't get nailed that hard. I dunno, it didnt hurt but it was literally right after a PR set and I already had adrenaline going. I feel like it didn't hit me that hard, everyone thought I was dead. I think I got SUPER lucky. This is actually something I worry about a lot, I've seen it happen about 3x now (even at my powerlifting gym, it happens I guess), but every time it hit drywall or a mirror.
Did a squat set then immediately got nailed by the barbell in the rack next to me because the dude fully unloaded one side. It catapulted over the rack and hit me square in the temple. Fuckin globo gyms. My own fault for being a squat warrior, I should have been on the preacher curl machine as no one can hurt me over there.
Tried to "budget" my food this month because past few months I've been in the $500-600 range. Already at $430 for the month and I've only ate out once... Pisses me off. Having some muscle on you is an expensive engine to feed. Welcome back Jarude, best of luck getting into the swing of things.
Torrentshell is legendary. I've had one for like 6+ years. I don't do any bullshit hiking and have worn it over suits. It keeps ya super dry and packs down to a small bag.
Gotcha. That's what I was thinking. I should checkout more Japanese sizing brands as XL and L are shirt and wide like myself. Maybe ill checkout muji?