or Connect

Posts by manifest v

Sup. New year New sale. NEW YORK. Who's going? I want to see if I can get my hands on some boots. The area's filled with great Art Galleries and I believe I might be there, see if you can spot me .
Okay price drops all around, the jackets and some of the jewelry are really the only ones available now in New York and one of them is available for short time pickup in southern california. They are both ~$900 pickup. The Asymmetric button DB bouson is available in New York, still brand new only tried out on my body once (doesn't fit well). The size 50 belted short bubble/down blouson is available for meetup/swap in southern Cali for the limited time frame of October...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma I'm there (back of my head). nO YOU ARE HERE: Here's Matt... and Rocky (I kept the nipples out of the pictures for everyone's sake) looks like they're having a quiet tantric moment...
stacks of indigo, cotton and hardware swimmin' in it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JO3B yeah there was def no photog at the SE event. nice meeting mr. cego and mr. style forum. Um what? parting the crowd... like Moses parts the Red Sea face that beer away from the clothing... Eyes open...
going to post alot of photos from last night... message me who you are and what you look like if you don't want to be posted. Also give me an entertaining reason why haha.
accepting reasonable offers within states. Out of U.S. buyers... sorry but shipping prices still suck and my prices are firm. also only taking paypal unless there's someone who wants to do pickup and exchange in l.a.
Quote: Originally Posted by manifest v Jacket sold. shirt still unsold. taking reasonable offers for (now used but in great condition) vibskov shawl. The print oversized shawl/scarf still brand new.
Quote: Originally Posted by manifest v bumpage will take offers winter after xmas sales bump.
Jacket sold.