or Connect

Posts by superseiyan

Hi!Yes, to me there is no perfect fit off the rack anywhere than the tailored slim BR. Just perfect. Sleeves perfect. Right tightness. Actually wrinkle free. Neck doesn't shrink. Collars not to pointy. Awesome. The only problem is that other than white, the colors and patterns rotate a lot. So I've bought nothing but BR dress shirts for a while.What I had to do before was buy a Small in BR regular slims but then the shirts would be too short and keep untucking. Also the...
I too am facing this problem. My sizing is ALL over the place as I'm an athletic running back build. I wear 15.5/M slim dress shirts and don't know whether to go with small or medium. Small would probably be form fitting but I figure it'd be comfortable with the material.....OTOH, medium is perhaps a safer choice, but I'm afraid that the undershirts will fit baggy and that the looseness will be uncomfortable. Question: Why does length matter so much for undershirts? I'm...
How does sizing for knitwear for the office work? I have a cardigan and I don't know if it's fine or to size up. The one in the photo below is a medium. SHould the length be lower and sleeves longer?
How should a heavy sweater fit that's more for style/trendy than the office? Long sleeves and over the backside for overall length? Or normal sleeves and just at the belt for length? Let me know which looks better below. Here's the large: Here's the medium:
Are sizing guidelines for office knitwear the same as for casual? Does it depend on the material? I know work sweaters will tend to be lighter for one thing. I have an H&M cardigan which is a size medium here below, but I'm wondering if to size up to a large. It's interesting, I'm ok wearing slim shirts, but in some areas like shorts and sweaters, I'm only starting to get the slimmer cuts so sometimes I might think something is snug but tha'ts only because it's outside...
Hoping I can hear experiences with sweaters, and also when you're in between sweater sizes. Do you err higher size or lower size? Does it depend on the material and weight of the garment? For me I'm in in between M and L. I wear 40 suits, and M slim tees, etc. But want to check these two fits, for the medium I like the torso and sleeve, but the length seems to short. I like the large length but the sleeves seem a bit much. Hoping to get your opinions on which fit is...
See I'm having a challenge with tailored slim too.Banana Republic is my goto brand because for off the rack, the size-price-quality nexus is the best on the market IMO. There's probably better shirts, there's cheaper shirts, but this is the best combination. I figured out the hack for their slim fits. Size DOWN. I'm 5"10", 180 (running back build) and their size SMALL slims fit perfect. Weird that someone my size is wearing a small in SLIM, but hey, it somehow works. ...
Related to this, for those with an athletic build (think baseball player, or running back) how do you handle your alterations? I'm a weird fit as 39R jackets are perfect, but then I need 34" pants at the waist BUT 34-35 pants are often tight at the but and a little snug on the thighs. I can live with the thighs, but the tightness of the seat means I'm always ripping pants. Can men's dress pants and suit pants be let out at the seat with minimal (1" or less) interference...
I have a pair of 7 standard jeans, straight leg. 98% cotton 2% spandex in the grey color. How does one wash jeans with 2% spandex?
So the Slim and Weird are identical in the thigh and waist?Also reading you correctly, the Slim is the roomiest and loosest fit of the three?