or Connect

Posts by xanatos

Maybe it's a sign from god. If you buy it they won't come.
Quote: Originally Posted by Guus Anyone explain to me why the Flannel Buffalo shirt won't add into my shopping bag? cause its ugly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Any way we can table this thread until closer to the time that f/w 10 actually begins to roll out? I'm still getting into the s/s stuff. nope!!!! we need a Jcrew Official thread pinned though. isnt it weird that there's not other brand that has soo much controversy over and it really just is basic shit that doesnt shock and awe.just has a loyal following We should really have a catalog girls of...
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes link? http://thepursuitaesthetic.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert Omg LOL. You know I was trying to be humorous. How is that an old man like me has more of a sense of humor than you young bucks. My God, you're all gonna be some pretty grumpy old men some day. me too dork.. anyone seen the preview for the fireman hoodie? It looks really cool and might pick it up when it comes out.Looks like the slub hoodie just hopefully it fits better than that
If i wasnt in a bad mood tonight that wouldve made me laugh all nights. edit:ahhh someone already deleted it@!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert You know pisses me off. You know what really gets my blood boiling. I mean, you know what really, really makes me want to punch these J. Crew models in the face? Look at the set. The grey paper background that looks like a cement basement wall. TOTAL rip off from the inner sleeve photo of the Stones from Sticky Fingers. Like, what the fuck. F you robert!!! It's just a mall brand what do you expect they...
Isn't jet like some big fat blog that thinks he's cool cause he buys expensive crap or something?
Quote: Originally Posted by chenzhongbi Thanks guys. Already went for the tortoise frame. BTW, IMHO it's verging on ridiculous trying to avoid anything considered as "in" by the mass. As long as the item looks good and suits your style, just go for it. Life is too short to waste on waiting for the end of certain hype/tides. Glad to someone on here thinks like me! People try so hard to be unoriginal but nothing is original anymore.stuff in...
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles After a while I just stopped buying the RL polos in black . It only takes 4-5 washes (even with woolite) before they turn that nasty greenish hue. I don't wear a whole lot of black clothing anyway so it wasn't much of a loss. Same.I only use woolite darks for my stuff, I wear a lot of black and its so weird and ugly that it does that On the RL site they do have two options for black, Ralph Lauren black...