or Connect

Posts by xanatos

Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I love how the guys who almost never post here are also the ones who think they get to dictate how the forum works Uncontrol Your fits suck and I dont know why you all such each others dicks when non of you really have good fashion sense.. People can get seriously turned off by this forum cause you all can be dicks to everyone when you got nothing to really show for it..This forum has started to such...
They just updated a Tommy Ton Gallery at GQ for Milan and all the guys just rock it! Everyone should check it out. Really Beautiful Scarfs and fitted Jackets.
Quote: Originally Posted by porcelain monkey I think it will look a bit off if you are unable to button the collar (weather you plan to or not). Try slim fit and extra slim fit at BB, or go to another store with trimmer shirts. You can also have a tailor bring in the sides or add darts if you like your shirts slimmer. All my shirts I buy from Jcrew and wherever are pretty tight at the neck but look perfectly slim everywhere else..I tried on...
I'm just getting into buying actual shirt with a sizing than buying small medium whatever. So i went to BrooksBrothers and the lady sized me at a 16 1/2 by 34 saying the 15 would be too tight around the neck.I normally wear a small or medium depending on brand cause I like my stuff slim . So alas it fit like I'm wearing daddys shirt.I could still go to a 14 or 15 and be fine with that and not be able to button up the collar?Since I dont wear a tie anyways. Or would that...
Scott is my hero and I wish i could be him and pull off this look everyday I think his character is an act cause he's just so damn funny and doesnt really take himself seriously.unlike people like Spencer Pratt and shit I watch the Kardashian's solely for him and what he wears and his one liners. He is the quintessential prep new york style and I love it!
Quote: Originally Posted by aphextwin07 the problem with wearing jcrew shirts for casual wear (ie untucked) is that the shirt hems on all of their shirts are usually a good 3-4 inches too long, as is the case with yours. i find myself returning a lot of their shirts for this reason, although I have found maybe one or two out of 15 or so that I have purchased over the past few years that have a proper hem. Its rather strange that 99% of their shirts must...
sure Bond111 the code is 324823482342322211 oops Its instore only..Im gonna stroll in and try to find something of course!I get them all the time and never use them hah.
I got a 25% card in the mail today good thru Oct 11....I'm a cardholder so who knows if its the kind that comes between the catalogue too?? but Ugh the selection right now blows and I dont need one more damn gingham shirt in my closet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nobunny Well, that's my natural skin color. I'm terribly sorry if that offends the SF mafia. If you actually got out of your house once in a while to take some fit pics yourself, you would probably experience that the sun makes you a whole lot tanner than staring into your monitor does. haha I love this guy! Nobunny doesnt take shit and actually posts some nice stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by blackwar12 Question about J Crew and their sizing. Is it just me, or do they have a "weird" sizing in the sense that the clothes they have are REALLY small on the shoulder. I think their "small" shirts/outerwear is about 15-15.5 inches across the shoulder, or something. Seems like for me to be able to wear their stuff I need to go up to "medium" in order to get a shoulder length of ~17-18 inches, at which point the clothes I'm...