or Connect

Posts by unicornwarrior

Hey guys! I bought this wings + horns thermal crewneck from Roden Gray in late august/early september. I tried it on and fell in love with the item, but it's wayy too tight. I'm definately a large, not a medium. I wore it once around the house and gave it a wash. It stretches when worn but it gave me total muffin top! I paid around $100 dollars due to buying it from canada. I'm selling it for $70 shipped. I'm open to offers! just an fyi, i'm about 18" in the...
Quote: Originally Posted by joel_954 1. It's not brown. 2. It's not waxed cotton. I swear it's the same jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by joel_954 No there isn't. You lie. actually there is, unless it sold earlier today. He's got bidding going on, but is looking for $300 dollars if you want to buy it now.
Hey, probably not the right place to ask but... when are the usual times the paul smith website has sales? I'm aware they have some at the end of the season and most things go about 50% off, no? Are there any during thanksgiving, christmas, etc?
i'm def. buying a pair of these bad boys, but I'm debating as to whether a 31 or 32 is appropriate. I wear a 30 in RRL Slim Bootcut and after they stretch, they fit very nice..even a little loose in the waist. I wear 32 in Rag and Bone Jeans such as the Jay23 and the RB11 I wear a 31 in W+H slim raw jeans. do you know if they'll stretch a decent bit?
pftt don't even get me started on King Crimson. I own every album/live album/etc. A lot of you talk about King Crimson as if they disbanded. You are aware they still make records to this day? Must listens include: In the Court of the Crimson King - their original style. good stuff. In the wake of poseidon (next record) has the same formula, so if you like in the court, you'll dig it to. Lizard - if you love kc for the more classical/jazz aspects, its a...
those jeans and I will be one. p.s. this thread title should be "No Country For Old Jeans"
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one I have a huge thing for girls in tiny black overdyes, like since 2001 or something. What happened in 2001 that led your tastes to the dark side?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro I would have let him slide but he cut off his tags!!
I appreciate the fact that they included brands such as acne and 45rpm and not only brands like rock and republic, true religion, etc. in defining "premium" jeans. I don't really think it's a great article. All it really says is "due to the current recession, premium denim prices have dropped closer to $200". That doesn't mean that there is no market for the jeans still, just the prices have to be lowered. To me, it's like saying "the era of $400 video game systems...