or Connect

Posts by unicornwarrior

due to lack of funds at the time, I wasn't really able to buy as many pieces of the SS10 KZO collection that I wanted. I was really getting into them and am disappointed to hear this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprezzatura
cash is the way to go for illegal dealings of all sorts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock I missed this one last year: I love the guitar riff to "introducing palace players"
can TOJ still do a harrington in goretex fabric?
Quote: Originally Posted by shootspeed i need to get a jag already. so do i hah. you should check out the "thin skin" series at wildwood guitars they're pretty badass.
Saw The Melvins tonight in Austin. Amazing.
Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite here's some from my buddy tosin: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
100 shipped CONUS. i've had a few offers that fell through on this shirt. I dig it, but it doesnt fit me, i've gotten too chunky
kazuhito yamashita is great. I love his version of "the firebird suite". a fantastic guitarist but yeah he is occasionally disregarded as basically the classical version of a "shredder" in the sense that most people look down on his flashy playing as "all style no substance". it would be interesting to see solos from people other than the usual fare of : jeff beck, hendrix, halen, etc. etc.