or Connect

Posts by unicornwarrior

will get back with RRL measurements. They are selvedge I believe. They are "one wash". They run decently slim but do not fall under "skinny" - they do not hug the leg too much. I am willing to ship international on any item. Theory shirt drop to $40
wings and horns hoodie sold. price drop on RRL's to $100
Quote: Originally Posted by scourage be nice if you put up some measurements for the shirts, especially PS and W v G will do in a bit. the W v G shirt is a large from one of the first runs. Mauro eventually changed the sizing of the shirts and the old larges are now the Before Dinner mediums. it can be found here http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/store/bd-vw-peach-254 Measurements Pit to Pit 20.25 Shoulder 17.75 Sleeve 33 Length...
Got a few things up for sale here. A few of the shirts are slightly wrinkled, I can steam them before I ship them off if you wish! If you're interested in a piece and would like measurements that I haven't posted, feel free to pm me. All prices are shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS. 31x32 Pipe Leg White Spurr Jeans - never worn, new - $80 waist - 15" rise - 9.5" Thigh - 10.75 medium Paul Smith Plaid button down - worn a handful of times. fits pretty slim -...
spurr jeans down to $100 i'll just put everything up on ebay soon if no one buys!
RRLs down to $130 Paul Smith to $60 RRL jeans are "one-wash" and are selvage
measurements for the shirts have been added. drop on RRL jeans to $140
All prices are paypal'd and shipped CONUS via USPS SS09 Wings + Horns Tiger Terry Blue Hoodie in medium purchased from Faranelli's. Worn less than a handful of times (maybe 4-6) and was professionally dry cleaned. Love it, but I've got too many hoodies/cardigans and they aren't getting the love they deserve. This hoodie is supposedly a cross between the regular fit and slim fit so it's a semi-slim medium. S2S is about 17.5. P2P seems to measure to 18", but because of...
I'd probably spend it a TOJ leather or a couple of nice 200-400 dollar shoes.
our band gets plenty of ladies, but that has to do more with the fact we just happen to know lots of girls individually...being in college really helps for pulling crowds to your shows. there is nothing really glamorous about the early stages of trying to "make it" though.