or Connect

Posts by lmaligaya

+1 I have this one: http://makr.com/cordovan-flap-slim-walnut it's really nice if you like the ID case type.
$50 iTunes card for $40. I will email you the code. Please pm or email me at lawrence.maligaya@gmail.com I have SF references in my sig and 100% ebay feedback as "lmaligaya" Thanks!
Sold! thanks for all the interest
The soles are just under 13" in length and 4.5" at the widest point.
pics of the mcneil soles?
Hey all, got these as a gift but I already have a bunch of shoes like them. They fit true to size. I am asking for $220 shipped + fees from Boston. I'll let the pics speak for themselves, but please pm or email me with any questions.
Brand new Creative Recreation Cesario Birdseye in Gunmetal. I bought these as an Xmas gift to myself online but they aren't the right size for me. Will do $60 shipped anywhere in the US, that's over 30% off retail.
just like the title says. i would like 35 dollars for this. I can email the redemption code and pin once payment is sent. please pm me. thanks
BNWT Lacoste polo in green, Size 5 (M). guaranteed authentic. See closeup of MOP button and stitching detail. 35 shipped in the US OBO. Armani Collezioni Black pinstripe shirt, lightly worn/well taken care of. Two Button barrel cuff and MOP buttons- 50 Shipped in the US OBO Barely Worn Salvatore Ferragamo Melody oxfords 10.5D in Black pebble grain with rubber sole. no marks on the leather and always stored with shoe trees- 80 shipped in the US. My buy...
Selling my Dahon single speed coaster because I want to get more serious with road biking. This bike is perfect for commuting around the city, tight/theft prone places, college dorms, etc. etc. It includes front and rear fenders and a utility rack. The wheels still have alot of tread, and the mechanisms function smoothly. Small scratches here and there from storing, but nothing major. I am asking 150 OBO plus shipping for the bike. I am located in Boston, 02114. The...