or Connect

Posts by aguydude

Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu some say they are overpriced when you can just run OSX on a white box since they run on x86 now, but I think its worth it. lol.
Congrats Steven! Hope your business prospers! A little tip though, you should center the "New York" text on your webpage. As a graphic designer, it just looks a little "off" to me when it's not centered. Nice looking suit.
you don't care about the size?
Is it nessesary to brush after every wearing? Anyone else?
I've recently bought a velvet blazer (thanks A Guy from Shanghai). Having never owned anything velvet before, I'm would like to know how to best care for such a garment. My first question would be whether sitting while wearing it damage the fabric over time (crush the velvet?). Any other imput would also be helpful. Thanks. Tom
I too dislike my voice. Is anyone aware of any programs that can improve one's voice?
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday They're above the photos in the first post. I think kaxixi means to say that OP should post his body profile.
Can a Canadian join?
double post
Hey guys, quick question: I went to moores the other day and got measurements, my neck size is 15 and sleeve length is 33. Now I'm looking to buy some shirts from other members of the forum, but the sleeve lengths for the shirts in the BS threads are all in the 20s.. what number does my 33 correspond to? Thanks.