or Connect

Posts by aqhong

Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix is that a hood on the ToJ? I thought i'd seen your varsity and it didn't have a hood. must've been someone else's. He's wearing a hoodie.
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes how "discontinued" would you say the MA1/Varsity is? Pretty darn discontinued, I'd say.
^ No. LVC '47s are undersized. I'm a 29 in J.Crew and a 31 or 32 in LVC '47s (depending on the season).
Quote: Originally Posted by max_r as for the difference between the new and old cures and new and old standards, I think its just the rise, slightly higher rise (one inch?) on the old versions. The original Cure is a completely different cut from the New Cure: in between NC and NS in terms of slimness, and without the ankle flare of NC. (It's the cut Dior 19cm is based on.)
Uncontrol and SuperBobo, the yin and yang of Styleforum.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 Yoox needs descriptive videos. "And check out this jacket. It features both fabric and boning. The size is that indicated by the designer on the label." Quote: Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway I literally lol'd +1.
Passion Pit.
Final price drop.
^ APC raw black denim isn't selvedge, only indigo.
^^ Quote: Originally Posted by dismalfuture We made the collar pretty small, about the size of collar on the original white OCBDs, because that is the direction I want to go with my shirts, nice slim collars.