or Connect

Posts by aqhong

Grey felt & black leather sleeve for 13" MacBook Air: http://www.byrdandbelle.com/collections/macbook-air/products/macbook-air-sleeve-gray-felt-black-leather-patch-ls Used but in good condition. (Goes for $60+shipping new.)
C/89 linen-cotton v-neck sweaters in "sea mist" (light gray) and white, size XS. Unworn. Will ship within the US for free, inquire if elsewhere.
Hyden Yoo jersey shorts in black, size 30. Unworn. Will ship within the US for free, inquire if elsewhere.
J.Crew Mercer madras shirt in Bedford blue. Size XS, worn but in good condition. Will ship within the US for free, inquire if elsewhere.
Blue/black Uniqlo flannel, size XS, worn but in good condition. Will ship within the US for free, inquire if elsewhere.
Worn, but in good condition. Price includes shipping, US only.
Lightly worn, in great condition. Price includes shipping, US only.
Brand new, with one defect: the snaps under the pocket flaps are missing; it came this way and I didn't bother to return it because I didn't care about being able to snap down the pockets. Can be fixed fairly easily if you care to, though. (It's not visible from the outside, so I've added a photo to show you what it looks like.) 70% wool, 20% poly, 10% cashmere. 18" shoulders, 20" pit-to-pit", 25" length, 25.5" sleeves. Fits slim, especially in the sleeves. Awesome...
Worn only once or twice, good as new. Waxed cotton. 18" shoulders, 22" pit-to-pit, 27" length, 26" sleeves. Fits somewhat large/boxy so it can be worn over other outerwear. Price includes shipping within the US only, inquire if elsewhere.