or Connect

Posts by brainchild

Lightly worn cricket sweaters of 100% Mongolian cashmere, hand framed in Mongolia. From New & Lingwood. Size medium (40" chest, 28" height, 33" center-back sleeve length). Price is for each sweater, and includes shipping with ConUS. 1) Tan with green and blue detail. 2) Grey with pink and black detail.
What you see is what you get. Not shown: original lasted trees, box, and bags Price includes shipping ConUS.
all sold.
drop.
drop.
drop.
drop.
drop.
Made by Crockett & Jones in England for Brooks Brothers. Wonderfully supple unlined penny loafers with a chiseled toe and hand stitched apron. Goodyear welted with contrast stitching and combination heal. Marked 8 D but fit is between 8D and 8-1/2 D. Price includes shipping ConUS.
At one time I had a fantasy that I would be able to wear these, but as they are a size too big for me, they might as well go to someone who can put them to good use. These are a pair of loafers decorated with a horse bit in a contemporary style. The toe is chiseled, the apron is carefully hand stitched, the heal is combination rubber/leather, and the uppers are as soft and supple as any calf I have ever encountered. Finally, these are not the ordinary Blake-constructed...