or Connect

Posts by brainchild

drop.
drop.
Sold.
Up for sale is a year round sport jacket in size 38R. The fabric is all wool, with a special check weave. It was purchased through Gian Marco (http://gianmarco.org/), made exclusively for them by an Italian firm. It's obviously a machine made garment, but has some handwork, including pick stitching and the stitching of the lining to the shell. It is full canvas construction, has double rear vents, horn buttons, darts, and a ticket pocket. It has been worn only a...
50% drop!
I don't know the retail price of this piece, but I am certain it is considerably more than what I am asking. You are looking at an Etro wallet, suitable for a gentleman or a lady, with minimal wear at the corners and minor soiling to the inner leather. The outside is a sturdy brown pigskin with orange contrast stitching. The inside is a supple orange calfskin. On the right side are eight credit card slots and one large slot. On the left side are one business card slot...
Two lots of lightweight extra-fine merino sweaters, from yarn by Zegna Baruffa-Lane Borgosesia. By Toscano. Made in Italy. Medium (fits large, see measurements). Chest 46", center-back sleeve length 34", height 27". Price is per lot, and includes shipping within ConUS. Lot 1: one each in navy, tan, and gray. All NWOT. Lot 2: one each in blue and pink. Both NWT.
Sold.
Mock neck sweater with raglan sleeves and unique leather straps with buckle closure. (I cannot determine whether the leather is genuine, but dry cleaning is possible according the the label.) Size 48 EU. Chest 42", center-back sleeve length 31-1/2", height (not including neck) 23". 100% wool Italy. Price includes shipping within ConUS.
Lightly worn cricket sweaters of 100% Mongolian cashmere, hand framed in Mongolia. From New & Lingwood. Size medium (40" chest, 28" height, 33" center-back sleeve length). Price is for each sweater, and includes shipping with ConUS. 1) Tan with green and blue detail. 2) Grey with pink and black detail.