or Connect

Posts by deltashell

beautiful pair of the rare whiskey shell LHS by Alden. Have been worn, I'd say 50% sole life left. Uppers are in great condition, smooth and shiny. Never over polished. Box and bags included.. Also have a can of alden tan paste wax if you'd like it.
If anyone is looking for a pair of hunt boots in 9D, I have a pair that is new except for a little shop wear. Will offer at a good price. awesome burgundy color and cross stitched toe.
Brand new, never worn 9D vibram trail oxfords. Retail is mid $300's. One shoe has a slight scratch on toe box, barely visible in pic. $235 shipped conus.
Hi, brand new black tin trucker in XL, all tags attached along with wax tin and pouch. Not many of these left out there NWT. $510 shipped CONUS. Have pics, just send me your email address.
Barely any wear. Retail is $365. Asking $250.00 shipped CONUS. Will send pics.
Cigar shell, Aberdeen last, double leather sole with light edges. These are lightly worn, soles don't show much wear. I have pics I can email you, just pm me.
Suede chocolate brown Alden flex welt bit loafers with Goodyear rubber sole - 8.5D. Great condition, soles showing just a little wear. $135 shipped conus Shell cordovan Allen Edmonds macneil 9.5c. These have a dark tan/brown color like Alden ravello batches that don't have the reddish color. Only worn a few times, shell cordovan stamp is still visible on the heel. The color is really stunning in person and the shell is very smooth and new looking. $325 shipped...
Another update on my saga: got an email from rancourt yesterday with tracking info, which surprised me bc Katie told me my shell venetians would take a couple weeks to remake. I called today and talked to her again, and after checking, she confirmed that my brand new shells are already on their way to me! They made them in only a day or two apparently. She couldn't believe it but she said they pulled off a miracle. I'll be very anxiously waiting until Saturday to open...
Yes, I'm somewhat worried that my newly made pair will have some unsightly flaw, but hopefully not. I'll probably post a pic here bc I haven't seen a pair of ivys or similar with the hevea lactae sole. I'm expecting them to be the most comfortable shoes on planet Earth.
I thought id share my experience sending a pair of leffot ivy unlined shell loafers back for a resole. I sent them in about 4 weeks ago after purchasing the $125 premium refinishing package with the instructions to replace the soles with honey hevea lactae. I hadn't received any word so called them last wed or so. I was told my shoes were due to be mailed back to me on fri. I was starting to look for them in the mail, but I received a phone call today from rancourt. ...