or Connect

Posts by deltashell

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for a pair of air max 97's in size 10, silver. Please let me know if you have a pair for sale or know of one!
These are NIB with no wear to soles, have a couple light creases on the uppers from being tried on, but for all intents and purposes, they are NIB. Just pm me for pics!
Nice patina and condition, reproofed by Barbour and worn only a few times.. Modern 3 warrant tag... Pm for pics..
Beautiful, rare pair of Crockett and jones whisky shell loafers for Ben silver. These are marked US 9D, which equates to a U.K. 8.5E. Uppers have a few light blemishes, no cuts, tears, etc. soles are marked subs and have perhaps 85% life left, they are still hard and sturdy. The uppers are what makes them special, having been made from unlined whisky shell. These cost over $900 new and can only be bought from Ben silver or special ordered. They'll last a lifetime with...
Amazing and rare chukkas in brown shell made to very high standards by c&j. These hardly ever come up for sale, now is your chance! Fit is similar to darlton wingtips and plaintoes. These have been worn a few times, toes have light scratches; not noticeable though. Dainite soles show almost no wear.
Selling a pair of brown shell mccallums with very light wear in size 9, in case anyone has been trying to track down a pair. PM me if interested.
beautiful pair of the rare whiskey shell LHS by Alden. Have been worn, I'd say 50% sole life left. Uppers are in great condition, smooth and shiny. Never over polished. Box and bags included.. Also have a can of alden tan paste wax if you'd like it.
If anyone is looking for a pair of hunt boots in 9D, I have a pair that is new except for a little shop wear. Will offer at a good price. awesome burgundy color and cross stitched toe.
Brand new, never worn 9D vibram trail oxfords. Retail is mid $300's. One shoe has a slight scratch on toe box, barely visible in pic. $235 shipped conus.
Hi, brand new black tin trucker in XL, all tags attached along with wax tin and pouch. Not many of these left out there NWT. $510 shipped CONUS. Have pics, just send me your email address.