or Connect

Posts by deltashell

I just got a pair of the BB cordovan boat shoes and I love them too so far. Has anyone sent some leffot ivy unlined shell Venetian loafers back to be resoled? I have a navy pair and just did the order for the premium refinish. I'm going to have a honey lactae hevea sole put on and I understand they will rework the uppers somewhat. I don't think they'll undergo as big a transformation as say an Alden LHS that gets restored though bc the footbed in the leffots is shell...
This pair has only been worn several times. Very comfortable unlined trail oxfords with vibram sole. Brown chromexcel uppers by horween.
Is $399 the best price on shell seconds during the tent sale? And I assume they are more than $399 when the tent sale is not going on?
How much are AE shell seconds normally? I understand the tent sale is going on right now and I see that they are listed for $399.
Has anyone seen a pair of shell AE's without JR soles? They haven't been resoled. Maybe special makeup? Model # is 9591. Burgundy shell Leeds.
Sold.
Pics furnished upon request. Soles show only light wear, uppers are in great condition. Beautiful dark tan ravello shell, not the reddish colored ravello.
If anyone has some shell rancs in 9, you know where to find me! Jonesing for some shell ranger mocs. I had some rancs awhile back that we're like trail mocs but with a horizontal seam on the back like quoddy maliseets have. Anyone have any idea if that shoe would have fit the same as a ranger moc?
NIB with bags, extra laces. Firm on price. Pm for pics
I'm sorry, please delete! Wrong forum l, obviously!