or Connect

Posts by Porkpie

Up for grabs are a beautiful pair of DiBianco custom handmade Scotch Grain Giallo Okra size 13E. Retails for $1500. Selling at below cost to move at $650.00. $600 Excellent deal for the right person. These shoes are NIB and never worn. Norvegese stitching is a matching tonal color. Absolutely beautiful finish and patina! Can be worn in any environment work or casual. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Shipping- $15.00 CONUS Outside the US, please PM for...
***SOLD*** Up for grabs is a New with tags Isaia Napoli French Cuffs dress shirt. Shirt goes with just about everything from grays to blues. This shirt is priced to move quickly. Measurements are as follows: Chest- 26 inches Sleeves-37 inches Frank Model Italian Body Recent season shirt Shipping Cost in CONUS is $6.95. Outside of US, please PM for accurate shipping cost. ALL SALES FINAL Please PM with any questions See my feedback, I only sell nice items when I...
Up for grabs is a Kiton white w/blue deco stripe French Cuff Shirt. I purchased this shirt last year and have worn it maybe 3 times. This is from my personal collection (not a thrift shop pick up). I work from home and its collecting dust. I still have the Kiton box. A real steal for someone. Chest (arm pit to arm pit)-26 inches Sleeve length- 36.5 inches NO STAINS on cuff or collar $110 includes shipping CONUS. Outside of US, please PM for accurate shipping...
I am doing some more closet cleaning. Up for grabs are 4 Hamilton Custom Shirts that I had made that I never wear. Price includes shipping to CONUS. All measurements are the same. $35[/S] $25 $20 per shirt. May be willing to work a deal if you would like more then one shirt. I will ship internationally, but please contact for accurate shipping cost which will be addition. 1. Lavender Check with French Cuffs (Button Collar) Chest-26 Sleeves 37 MOP Buttons SOLD 2. ...
Still closet cleaning. I have up for grabs some shirts. All shirts are from my personal closet. I have a ton of shirts so there is very little signs of wear on these. Making more room in the closet and I have lost some weight also. All shirts have been dry cleaned and are ready to go. Please PM with any questons. Shipping is $7.00 CONUS which includes tracking. International please PM for accurate shipping. Here we go (Measurements in inches): 1. RLPL Blue Check...
Still closet cleaning. I have up for grabs some shirts. All shirts are from my personal closet. I have a ton of shirts so there is very little signs of wear on these. Making more room in the closet and I have lost some weight also. All shirts have been dry cleaned and are ready to go. Please PM with any questons. Shipping is $7.00 CONUS which includes tracking. International please PM for accurate shipping. Here we go (Measurements in inches): 1. RLPL Blue Check...
Continuing to do some closet cleaning. I haave up for grabs some really nice shoes that are just collecting dust in my closet. These are from my personal collection and not from a thrift store. SHOE TRESS NOT INCLUDED Shipping to CONUS please add $12.00. International shipping, please contact for accurate shipping cost. Please PM me with any questions you may have. 1. Santoni Jones Loafer (Black) Size 12- Brand New In Box Rubber Soles $200.00 $190 $175 $160.00...
SOLD In my effort to do some spring and closet cleaning, I have up for grabs a pair of Incotex plan front trousers. I have worn these pants literally 2 times. These are a twill charcoal grey pattern in a year round fabric/weight. The waist band has never been altered. Please see pictures and PM with any questions. $100 $80 $65 $55 Shipping is $8 with delivery confirmation. If interested internationally, please contact for accurate shipping cost. Great pair of...
Drops! Continuing to do some closet cleaning. I have 4 shirts up for grabs. PM me if you have questions. Good deals if this is your size. Beautiful Shirts! 1. Lorenzini Blue Mico Check (Spread collar)- $120 $110 $95 $90 $85 NWOT Chest is 25" (arm pit to arm pit) Shoulder is 20" Sleeve is 37" Shoulder seam to end of cuff is 27" Stomach b/t 5th & 6th button is 24" SOLD 2. Truzzi White w/Brown Stripe (Spread collar)- $100 $90 $80 NWT SOLD Shoulder-20" Chest is 26"...
New Price Drops I am closet cleaning. I work from home and have some ties that I have just never gotten around to wearing. Some are NWT and others are NWOT. If you need more information on a particular tie, please feel free to reach out to me. Price includes shipping to CONUS. If interested internationally, please PM for accurate shipping cost. Here we go! 1. Borrelli 7 fold- Brown w/pink $70 $50 NWT 59 x 3 3/4 inches (SOLD) 2. Drake's for Barneys NY-Yellow with...