or Connect

Posts by Yo-han

Quote: Originally Posted by tricota Just normal standard vinegar or white wine vinegar? And how much do you use? White vine vinegar. I use quite a lot, maybe halv a litre, use less if you're using truffle vinegar.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodbuzz First waywt post. what if.. they made a rugrats version of jfk starring prepubescent kevin costner who ate to much formula?
Quote: Originally Posted by Nobunny A buddy snapped a picture at lunch, so even though it's just another upper body shot I figured that it belonged here. Tie - Prorsum Shirt - D&G Wore it with a navy nn07 short shorts, and brown Ferragamo loafers. very punchable face
vitra licenced stuff so not that balling, og stuff from galerie patrick seguin and the likes is not on the radar pricewise
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt The fries. ok, I just make them like reg fries, i.e. soak, preboil in water with vinegar, but I substitute reg. vinegar with truffle vinegar, deepfry two times and top off with some shaved truffles, works a charm.
What? Filet mignon, tabasco, worcestershire and anchovies. Or am I being wooshed?
new chair and lamp for the study
made steak tartare and truffle fries
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 How does sophnet stuff run, sizewise? So pricy at retail but hits Yoox every once in awhile. I'd hate to get a smedium-sized large. Knitwear, jackets and pants run small. Shirts usually run small but can vary (have owned flannels with a very generous fit)
Tried to make some topper burgers ala impolyt. Burgers was kobe beef with some chopped lardo and smoked bacon throwed in, parmesan and truffle buns, truffle ketchup, truffle aioli, pickled onions, baked tomato and gruyere cheese. Buns got a couple more minutes than necessary in the oven, other than that it was great.