or Connect

Posts by Yo-han

$10 off on everything
$10 off on everything
Brooks brothers black fleece, bb2, worn twice washed once, close to new cond. $100 shipped anywhere (paypal'd as "gift") Alden unlined suede chukkas, good cond, VERY little wear to soles, US13 $200 shipped anywhere (paypal'd as gift) Engineered garments andover poplin Size L. Worn maybe two times, never washed, basically as new. Unfortunately i've become pretty svelte lately so now need a M in EG. USD $170 shipped anywhere (paypal'd as gift)
approx measurments on the andover Chest: 43 inches Shoulder: 18.5 inches Length: 29.75 inches Sleeve: 36.5 inches
Engineered garments andover poplin Size L. Worn maybe two times, never washed, basically as new. Unfortunately i've become pretty svelte lately so now need a M in EG. USD $170 --> $140 shipped anywhere (paypal'd as gift) Brooks brothers black fleece, bb2, worn twice washed once, close to new cond. SOLD! Alden unlined suede chukkas, good cond, VERY little wear to soles, US13 SOLD!
don't think it will fit your style..
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Cook legs at 64 C for 17 hours. Take out of a bag and then let them dry out a bit in the fridge. Dredge in a 2-1 mixture of flour and trisol seasoned with hot smoked paprika and piment d'espelette, then dip in buttermilk and back in the flour mixture. Then fry in peanut oil at 350 F for about 8 minutes, or until they are nice and brown Sounds lovely, always wanted to try sous vide but afraid of fucking it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 Looks great. Any details on what exactly you made? I'm curious to know what's on the port and underneath it. crushed fennel seeds, garlic, rosemary, thyme and s&p for the "rub". underneath was white wine, balsamico, onion and carrot to catch up the porks juices and make gravy
from sat, roast pork
Ok, I made beef tartare. Happy? Quote: Originally Posted by fritzl didn't talk about the side dish. the main plate is beef tartare. filet mignon: Question: What is filet mignon? Filet mignon is an expensive tender cut of beef