or Connect

Posts by Yo-han

Drop - $550 shipped, paypal'd as gift.
Drop - $550 shipped, paypal'd as gift.
cajun shrimp (steamed a bag of clams left in the fridge and threw that in too)
Thom Browne Gray Super 120's Wool Suit. Size is TB3 L. Half lined with all the TB bells and whistles, cinchback, working button holes etc.. It has been used but is still in good condition and unfortunally to big for me now. For full disclosure it has a small dirt stain on one of the legs from when i was carrying my son and he kicked me with his shoe but nothing that won't come out with dry cleaning or a quick rub with some stain remover. Priced at $600 shipped worldwide...
Thom Browne Gray Super 120's Wool Suit. Size is TB3 L. Half lined with all the TB bells and whistles, cinchback, working button holes etc.. It has been used but is still in good condition and unfortunally to big for me now. For full disclosure it has a small dirt stain on one of the legs from when i was carrying my son and he kicked me with his shoe but nothing that won't come out with dry cleaning or a quick rub with some stain remover. Priced at $600 shipped worldwide...
did some "crossover" stuff. Monkfish rolled in serrano in a strong mango/wine/lobster sauce, reduced and topped with pico de gallo condiments and some chopped crawfish and scallops.
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpapaboze My version of a lazy man's porchetta. I butterflied a pork shoulder, rubbed liberally with herbs, salt, pepper, lemon zest, capers, olive oil, minced shallots, then tied it, cooked it sous vide for about four hours, then wrapped with skin from a fresh belly I had, and roasted for a few more hours. Enjoyed with leek bread pudding, sauteed spinach, and a 2005 Palmina Savoia. sounds epic
$30 off on everything before ebaying the lot
$20 off on everything
$10 off on everything