or Connect

Posts by Yo-han

Took a chance on the sizeing and this and is sooo fucking depressed it didn't fit as it's hands down the best blazer I've ever had. Ideally I want to do a straight trade for a size 42 of the exact same one but I know the chances are pretty slim of that so also available for sale. BNTW. 100% Wool. Narrow notch lapels. Single back vent and working sleeve buttons. The body is lined with cotton and sleeves are lined with silk. Made in USA. Tagged a size 40 but will fit...
mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, spinach, garlic, toasted pine nuts, chili and truffle oil mozzarella, parmesan, ham, wood mushrooms and tomato
Tempura and beer battered cod, pale ale puré ninon, roast garlic mayo, triple fried truffle chips courtesy of the heston blumenthal method.
Roasted duck breast, duck gyoza, caramelized savoy, coriander and orange sauce. First time making gyoza, very happy with the result.
Prices dropped, dirt cheap!
thanks for the kind comments
Ox cheeks, stole recipe from great british menu but used a bit less wine, three litres seemed a bit excessive and did it in the owen on lower heat for 12 hrs , http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/de...lletoxch_88833 + fried pig cheek confit, smoked sweet potato puree, dijon veggies and roasted onion on the side (no vis) poor mans sous vide a bit sacrilegious to fry pig cheek confit this hard but had some already made left over in the freezer, would have used...
all prices slashed by £10, some pretty heavy bargains to be had on the knits..
Thom Browne Classic blue oxford shirt, size TB3, v.good cond SOLD Thom Browne Oxford shirt, white base, brown and orange checkered, size TB3, v.good cond £85 --> £75 shipped pics to follow. Maison Martin Margiela 10, Size L, Worn exactly once, never washed, £85 --> £75 --> £50 shipped Sophnet x John Smedley Size L, good cond, £65 --> £55 --> £45 shipped All prices are PayPal GIFT option or *4%
Quote: Originally Posted by mharwitt you're just working through an entire pig aren't you? your stuff always looks great. would love the recipes for that cheek and fennel dinner you posted the other day if you get a moment. cheers, sure it's a pretty easy cook just takes a lot of time in the oven. pork cheek confit: 2kg pork cheek 700g duck fat (i used goose cause i was out of duck but worked just as well) Salt and pepper the cheeks...