or Connect

Posts by Yo-han

take the two remaining shirts for $70 shipped anywhere
two gone, take both the remainding two for $80 and i'll throw in free shipping anywhere.
4 steven alan buttondowns for sale. All size medium. SOLD -(1. blue white plaid)- SOLD SOLD -(2. blue white stripe)- SOLD SOLD 3. brownblackish base with yellow checks SOLD 4. lavenderish white color, really nice in the flesh, perfect with olive chinos. $40 a pop, shipping for one shirt is $15, add $5 shipping for consecutive shirts, i.e. 2=$20 shipping, 3=$25 shipping etc.. MEASURMENTS: SHOULDER- 18" SLEEVE LENGTH- 26" PIT TO PIT- 40-41" LENGTH - 28"
$5.001 in lights for the living room
crossposted from pork belly thread. deep fried pork belly
my effort, deep fried kakuni. served with roasted onion and dijon mustard.
This went on the grill this morning and came out as pulled pork fajita with smoked mesquite salsa, pickled red onion and guacamole [/quote]
Quote: Originally Posted by GlenCoe would occupy considering the 25M pricetag they could have put in floor to ceiling windows
i have the denon f107 setup, good bang for the buck so would recommend it. It isn't very compact though, builds kinda deep with all the cords plugged in in the back.
Parents holiday place has a cottage built around a bigass wood fired oven used to make flatbread half a century ago, tried it out making pizza, first two turned out a little burned but once i got the hang of temperature and time the rest turned out brilliant