or Connect

Posts by maufic

Quote: Originally Posted by norymeoreason41 I'm so sick of the last elitists. Give me a break. (My apologies if I misinterpreted this post.) OP - beautiful shoes. +1. These shoes look great. Sleek lasts aren't always better.
great for traveling.
Looks good. I ordered the same pair and color. Should be getting them any day now.
A nice wallet or maybe a nice umbrella.
Quote: Originally Posted by suited I did read the thread, if you weren't a half twit you might realize that when someone wants to outfit themselves, having them spend all of their money on 2 shirts is retarded. He said he wants to expand his wardrobe, if you were able to process words into logical thoughts, you might realize that buying 2 shirts doesn't do much to branch out his wardrobe. Find the nearest beam and get yourself a...
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi someone asked earlier if you were close to a Saks Off Fifth or Century 21. those are excellent B&M places to start. i'm about 2500 miles from Century 21, but there is an Off Fifth by me where i can get Borelli and RLPL for around $120-150, with regular sales that take an additional 25% ish off that. this weekend i am also intending to take advantage of the Brooks MTM event where i'm told i can buy 5 MTM shirts (price...
Quote: Originally Posted by anon He was recommended both Finamore and Kiton above. Either way, our little ranting here isn't helping the OP at all. If you can give him a direct link to RLPL, Kiton, Finamore, Isaia for $150 or less right now, that's helpful, otherwise it's pointless. Kiton was mentioned as a higher end option that would probably be out of the OP's price range. Regardless, you're right, and I apologize for highjacking the...
Quote: Originally Posted by anon his comment is hardly worthless. the OP is avoiding RLPL due to cost (assumedly), why would he not avoid Kiton for the same reason? I'd say the recommendations for Kiton are more worthless than a post pointing that out. I may agree if anyone had mentioned Kiton, but nobody did. Assuming the OP is avoiding RLPL because of cost, then posts were made to let him know that it is not uncommon to find RLPL for...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited Sure, if he finds Kiton marked 75% down. It's pretty unrealistic. He wants some shirts, I'm assuming he doesn't want to wait 3 months for the ultimate mega sale, which will never happen when you have $200 to spend. Why would you assume he isn't willing to wait 3 months for a really good deal. Others can just as easily assume the opposite and give advice accordingly. You instead offered no advice and just...
Quote: Originally Posted by suited This forum amazes me sometimes. He said he wants to buy some shirts, and has a total of just over $200 to spend, and names like Kiton are being mentioned in this thread. He shouldn't even being considering anything designer unless it's at a HUGE discount. This forum amazes me sometimes. People write things without reading the entire thread. A number of options were given as to where the OP can get at...