or Connect

Posts by Jayhawk1412

Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrone MacStiophain Phinney Ridge, and work in the U-dist. I'd be grateful for any recommendations. Hmm well a work associate of mine uses Ultra Dry Cleaning off Ravenna in Greenlake. He also used Phinney Ridge Cleaners for quite awhile too. The only cleaners I know of in the U-Dist is Campus Cleaners which a bunch of my buddies used when they went there. No complaints. If you dont mind the drive, Ultra is...
Quote: Originally Posted by karmaguy So I'll be in Seattle this Saturday, any recommendations for must see places? I'll definitely be hitting up Barney, Blackbird and Pike's Place, but what else is recommended? Thanks! You looking for food? shopping? or just anything cool? DO NOT do the Ride the Ducks tour. Unless you want to look like a dumbass, singing and embarrassing yourself throughout all of DT Seattle. Haha Check out Ian on 1st...
Which neighborhood in Seattle do you live in? I've lived all over Seattle, so I have a pretty good idea of which cleaners you should go to.
That girl is fat.. for damn sure
Here's a few inexpensive sport coats I wanna part with. Brooks Brothers 37 Reg The inside breast pocket label states 37R and the exact measurements are as follows: the chest is 40 inches, from shoulder seam to opposite shoulder seam is 18 inches, from the shoulder to the end of the sleeve(s) is 24.5 inches, and from the top of the lapel to the bottom of the jacket following the center back seam is 31.5 inches. $70 shipped Joseph Abboud 38R Light brown/blue sport...
Another price drop! Send offers!
I'm not that impressed. He's wearing a fleece and it's sunny. Oh, and he watches the science channel then regurgitates what he see's. Cool.
J Crew my dude...
price drops!
Perfect condition, no rips or tears, washed once, non-smoking home. This is an outstanding hoodie, I just have too many and this one doesn't get enough use. Price: $120>110>100 shipped Measurements: brown - tagged med. chest: 19.5" shoulder seam to sleeve end: 27" across shoulder seams: 17" collar (bottom of hood) to bottom: 25" Also I have a Wings + Horns Henley that I've barely worn, here's a link to the exact henley. It is sold out everywhere, gray in...