or Connect

Posts by Jayhawk1412

Thank you for calling that out, I've lowered the price.
Purchased these a month ago and realized that I don't need them and already own a very similar pair. Retails for $350.00 Doesn't come with the original box, shoes only. Men's Size 9 Same exact shoes as the ones at Nordstrom right now. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/to-boot-new-york-clark-plain-toe-derby/3293804?origin=keywordsearch Details & Care Deeply pebbled leather structures a burnished derby with a long, elegant toe box. Leather upper and lining/rubber sole. By To...
I just picked up a new TaylorMade hybrid #4, it is the Burner Superfast series with the white club head. I've golfed my whole life, but I've never hit a club like I've hit this one. No matter what I do with my swing, this thing goes straight as an arrow, around 220 yards every single time. It is like $150 bucks at every golf store right now, and I highly recommend it as well as the whole series of hybrids.
I've been a member on this site for several years now, so I see the love and support in the styleforum community. I'm asking for a few moments of your time to vote for me and my fiance for a wedding contest we entered at Palasade Restaurant in Seattle. If you live in Seattle, or ever visit, you MUST eat there, it is amazing, and the views are some of the best in Seattle. Here is the link, all you have to do is 'like' or comment on our section which is titled 'Jason and...
Price drop! Accepting offers
AACanali Charcoal Gray tagged 40R but fits more like a 38R Double Vent Pleated/Cuffed Pants I had a significant amount of tailoring done to this suit. Shoulders, armholes, waist, and I had the chest taken in quite a bit so it fits rather slim. I wore this suit for about 1 year for an internship, but is in perfect condition. Jacket Shoulders: 18.75'' Chest: 20'' Waist: 18.5'' Arm length: 24'' w/ 1.5 to let out Pants Waist: 16'' Length: 30'' w/ 2'' to let out
The classified ads section looks like a crappy version of eBay. I agree, this layout is terrible.
Drop to 275 shipped. Lots of interest, no takers yet for some reason.
drop drop drop, wanna sell this suit please!
SOLD, THANKS