or Connect

Posts by TC (Houston)

The dude obviously went and procured a fake after the fact.
Very sorry for this setback, and best of luck in your next endeavor.
If anyone is looking to buy one of the new 42 mm AP Royal Oak Offshores, let me know--I've been offered some at pretty good prices. I'm really digging the new Safari but gonna pass as I'm saving up for something else . . .
LOL
Outstanding! Every watch enthusiast should have one of these, it's just so classic and iconic. Congrats!
You guys are way too nice. Here was my father's response:I don't plan to rock the white myself . . . Mrs. TC requested it.
Here you go!
OEM strap and Panerai? Isn't that an oxymoron? ^^^That looks great!It's a cheapie I got off ebay, admittedly not the highest quality silicone. I hope it softens up a bit with wear, it's a little stiff out of the package. By the way, the OEM black silicone for deployant is $189 (without the clasp) from the gray market source. Aren't the rest of you TWATers going to give me more shyt about the white strap, or are you all just too polite?!
Yeah, so rubber strap.
You talked me into it, I'm going to do it. When its back on the rubber then Mrs. TC will wear it too, which is a good thing.Since my Sub isn't available to me now (sized for Mrs. TC), I've gotten a slight itch for a diver or 42mm ROO. But I should try not to get distracted and continue to focus on working toward a gold watch for my next piece. I'm really happy that you guys talked me into the 15400 over the 26320. The 15400 does perfect dress duty for my purposes--very...