or Connect

Posts by tahonng

PM'd
Just write to them. They'd love to hear from you about this sort of thing, keeps them from having to eat shipping on returns. Astonishingly fast response time, too, from my experience.
I posted this in the Barbour International forum, without response, so I'm reposting here: I'm interested in getting this the way Philip Crangi's wearing it. First of all, is it even the International? I know he's wearing a vintage one, but is it a discontinued style or am I right in assuming it's the Internaltional? Second, what size should I get? I'd like to wear it slim like he's wearing it, but I plan on wearing it onto the colder months here in NC, which means I'd be...
I'm interested in getting this the way Philip Crangi's wearing it. First of all, is it even the International? I know he's wearing a vintage one, but is it a discontinued style or am I right in assuming it's the Internaltional? Second, what size should I get? I'd like to wear it slim like he's wearing it, but I plan on wearing it onto the colder months here in NC, which means I'd be wearing a shirt and a cardi underneath. I'm a 38 in suits, but I've measured, and my chest...
What's the measurements for the shoulder on the Margiela cardi? What's the material?
What are the measurements for the Garbstore cardi? Thanks.
Too small for me. I was hoping to wear it over a cardi and a shirt, most of my shirts are already 20" p2p and 17" at the shoulder.
Measurements, please?
Wish these were smaller. I've always regretted not getting a pair when they were the-issued.
Can I ask who gave you that advice? I was told to stay with my regular size, as they'd stretch. I was comparing them to the 15 oz. deep indigos. Went true to size, and they were still a pain. They haven't stretched out as much as my Dirty Fades. I'm interested in the E3s too and I want to know what size to get. Was thinking of sizing up, but, like I said, was advised to get my usual.