or Connect

Posts by rs232

^ Exactly. I just posted that because it's the most well-proportioned sports car I've seen in ages, and I was so impressed that it's an Alfa of all makes.
Just make sure you don't sit through the interview on the crooked on the chair edge with a strange expression like that suit model does! Good luck.
For the record I just took out something orangey and food-like from a silk tie with water. Worked fine. Your drink was an apple-tini, not a bloody mary! I don't see what the fuss is about; that will come out easily.
Or just buy OTR shirts that fit in the first place?
TAYLOR, The "from" section on the mailing box: The postage, paid from Henley Beach, in South Australia, where the business is registered: The guy's signature, on the goods declaration: And, as a bonus, a free lesson in manners! Read carefully now... Let's say someone disagrees with your opinion of a tailor. This is a clothing-oriented forum, so you can expect that to happen a fair bit around here. You don't scream "LIAR! FRAUD! FAKE!". Try instead the following...
The stitching on the outside of the pocket isn't too flash. Here we have an ex-four button sleeve. It's a dark day, so the holes in the cloth aren't too apparent. I still wish he had read the request for 3 buttons first, before stitching and then unpicking. I think there is something wrong with his buttonhole machine. See trouser picture. My neck isn't crooked, so I wish the collar weren't. Felt under the collar would have also been nicer. Fabric...
Wow, I really sould have subscribed to this thread, reading the aftermath. Nathan, I'm glad for you that you're happy with your suit. Really. Come on, it's Christmas! You should make an effort, though, to understand why most people here would consider your suit to be poorly fitting. At very least, for the sake of being able to appropriately dress on occasions where suits are needed without drawing negative attention. There's more to a suit than a personalised monogram....
I'm an engineer, and I like Sartor's technical drawings (or rather, his texts'). Much more comprehensible than empirical rules of thumb, pattern drafting based upon guesswork (other more dignified appellations exist), and much of the "If I buy brand X and pay $Y for it, will I be stylish and is this a good deal?" that goes on here. To me, dressing from first principles is the only way to have a well-considered approach. I'm enjoying his posts over at the lounge too, though...