or Connect

Posts by junebugmm

Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 prep for disappointment. hmm the raf sale at Gilt was not half bad tbh. pretty pissed that i was away from my computer the last couple of days.
the sweater. Yes or no?
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong yeah. size down on ervell for slim fit for sure Careful on sizing down or the shirt will look ridiculous. not all shirts are cut skin-tight like BoO and for the typical Ervell fit (a little boxy, but slim nonetheless), I'd recommend staying TTS.
LOVEMYDREAMBOX extra 10% off + free shipping on items currently in your dream box (YOOX)
http://www.projectno8.com/products/u...ail?category=8 Someone cop this
Kudos for threads like this.
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace I recently discovered the same thing. Assumed I was just a 4 in Schneider everything. Turns out, I'm a 4 in shirting, anywhere between a 4 and a 6 in knits, usually a 5 in blazers, 4-5 in outerwear. WTF. Hmm.. you guys must have oddly-shaped bodies. I size up or stay TTS for blazers, size down for trousers. Outerwear and knits I'm consistent.
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade God damn, Junya looks fantastic this season. Man, he doesnt disappoint. Would buy at least 10 or more things if I had the money
Schneider lookbooks/presentations always leave something to be desired. As many have said, everything changes once you handle the items. Personally his F/W collections are much much better than his SS ones, but I don't think this should considered a step below from his previous works. The jackets look great as well as the scarves (they always do).