or Connect

Posts by junebugmm

I'll have hi-res pics for you guys shortly. Great discussion of this collection going on at sufu btw. Personally this is his best since FW08. There's no gimmicks. Everything looks like something I can wear 10 years from now. Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong but i honestly dont understand the point of putting it on a runway.. there's always like 5-6 statement pieces that won't get produced anyway but otherwise the whole thing looks completely...
Would kill for Ervell jumpsuit. Hmm.. should we create a seperate thread for Ervell?
Quote: Originally Posted by bakatora first rick. shoutout to kunk for value and sizing advice! I got my first RO piece recently and it really makes me want to buy more.
^ Not really sure about DBSS. I feel like you could do better with what you're paying for Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice need it for winter, just worried I'd be the stay-puft dude The jacket in question!! Yes to this
good stuff
Quote: Originally Posted by BB1 Been working to replace my old Hanes underwear with something better. What does everyone recommend? Looking for cotton boxer briefs in dark colors with a low rise and no bagginess. I initially tried Lad Musician in size 44 (sizes are 42/44/46) and found they fit perfectly, fabric is soft, rise is very low, and they stretch out only a minimal amount during the day. Very happy with these, but they cost $50...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fycus So I just got the Ervell shirts from Gilt 10 min ago, I've never had a better fitting shirt OTR. Thankfully the "light blue" they listed on gilt was more of a grey / light blue than it was in pictures, and instead of poplin its actually a thick weave oxford. Coming from somebody whos sewing buttondowns from scratch right now, the quality on this thing is unreal, MOP buttons, single needle stitching, side gussets,...
Quote: Originally Posted by sipang someone wanted that schneider blazer a while ago http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Stephan-Schnei...item27b87d27a3 Pics don't do this item justice
^ Really? I'd suggest sstaying TTS for the formal pants. Ervell fw09 and ss10 were meh, but fw10 was good and ss11 looks promising too.