or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Quote: Originally Posted by robba I don't think so. my waist measures 33.5" I wear a NS size 29 and they are 33" now. I need a belt or else my pants will drop. How long have you had them? My waist measures 34" and I have a NS size 30. After two and a half months I still don't need a belt..they're perfect.
Quote: Originally Posted by flesy ^^^ If you want to size down 2 You would get a size 28. But I'd reccomend getting a size 27. No, getting a 28 would be sizing down zero. A tagged 28 measures 30 right when you get it..
Quote: Originally Posted by misterbryan Arn't PS the slimiest fit for APCs? ---- My actual waist size is 30. So if i want to size down 2. Do i size down from the tagged size or the actual waist size? According to ContextClothing, the waist size of a tagged 26 is actually 28. So do i get a tagged 26 or a tagged 28? http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665 People say you size down from the tagged size, but i still dont get why you do...
Quote: Originally Posted by hnlax I used to wear loud nikes as well, but they just seem ridiculous now. I mean, no one is telling him not to wear them, but the crowd here doesn't like them, and that's why they're pointing him to iss/niketalk, where he can probably get better input from people who do like those shoes. I don't think it's about being elitist (people here talk about nikes all the time), it's just that those particular color schemes don't do...
Damn man there are so many elitists on this forum, it's crazy. Every time someone comes here with a little diversity everyone just rags on them. Maybe that's why the majority of people on this forum wear really boring clothes. I can only take so much basic tee, jeans, basic sneaker. I don't even wear anything nuts either, I am a pretty basic guy, but just because someone comes in wearing something different than you doesn't mean you have to ridicule them.
Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus Alan Ruck is that you?
I wear a size US12 shoe and I was wondering what size UK shoe I would wear? Googling it provides so many different answers and size charts it's nuts. Does anyone have a definitive answer of what size UK shoe is equal to a US size 12?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jekyll +1 It seriously helps. Just walk out your house and start running. It worked for Forrest Gump.
Quote: Originally Posted by ozymandias I wouldn't say reading ALL fiction is a waste of time. There are certainly a small number of books which everyone can benefit from (catcher in the rye is not one of them fyi ), but after you are at a certain level even the benefit of vocabulary expansion is not comparable to what you get from reading a well selected non-fiction. Discuss. Posting this thread is a waste of time.
This is a stupid thread...is this serious? Your on a message board, A STYLE message board, your a 19 year old who is white and from the middle class and asking if you should be a hobo...dude if your asking this on a internet forum then you are not suitable to be a hobo. You would most likely be killed in two months. You said it yourself you are a coward, a coward won't be able to survive on the streets by himself I'm sorry. Some of these threads people make are...