or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I know that approximately 98% of women in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, even the really ugly, fat ones - wear makeup. It amuses me to no end that most of the people in this thread only date the 2% that don't. The worldwide annual expenditures for cosmetics is estimated at $19 billion. Exactlyyyy. Almost ever girl wears something. I don't mind as long as without makeup on she doesn't look...
I run naked
Alright I know this isn't specifically about JCrew F/W, but I thought I'd give it a shot here and receive better answers. I'm about to buy the Urban Slim Fit Broken In Chino that's on sale from JCrew right now. I emailed them for measurements, but does anyone know if these stretch slightly or have any give to them? Also does anyone have any fit pictures of them? Comments on them? Yes I did search and found a few discussions on them, but could not find any pictures for...
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Damn. You just have some birthing hips then. I just am not a huge fan of the way the jeans are with the sweater. Think it'd be better with trousers worn at the waist or if the sweater was a touch longer you could do some broken in apcs or something. Something looks funny in that pictures in terms of proportions and the sweater with those raw denimz Yeah I agree. It looks like the sweater is too short IMO....
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 honestly fuck all these guys, no one is selling shit for full retail pricing these days. not bags, suits, cars, groceries, etc. Yeah man I agree. I'm also a poor college student though, haha. Sales definitely bring items into my price range that were not even close before. I've never bought from you Mauro, but you have a good rep around here and it sucks that all these brands are getting pissed at you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Trouble in Paradise: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=91516 I'm out! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=95411 I'm back in, hardcore! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=98087 Ramblin' on: This thread. Haha great reading material, thanks.
On a treadmill you have a constant pace and a stable surface. Running outside you have to set your own pace and deal with outside conditions (uneven surfaces, obstacles, elevation changes, etc). I find running on a treadmill is way different than running outside. I'm not sure what is particularly "better", but I prefer running outside.
Quote: Originally Posted by longskate88 Update: I do little things that annoy her like adjusting my seatbelt or cracking my knuckles, and she either yells at me, slaps my hands, or pinches me as hard as she can...in a playful way...I think. She's not afraid to play around and be loud in a restaurant, and we teased each other a lot during the 3 hours we ate (fondue place). She didn't try and physically hurt me with the hot fondue pot, so that's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by JD_May Crazy girls are my fucking specialty. I just can't resist them for some reason. That being said, I have only this advice: RUN. Haha... dude, I feel you on that one. One girl I was dating for a year and half broke up with me because all of a sudden she "found god". I am not religious, but I am a very accepting and open person. It all ended and then she wanted to "save me" and didn't want me to go to hell. Long...
Craigslist? Some people get off on that stuff.... Haha, seriously though I have no clue. In this economy you can barely find a job, let alone one a pregnant woman can do at home.