or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Yeah.....I have a small waist and my legs reach 23" at the biggest part, I'm a personal trainer... Damn homie those are wayyy to tight. My thighs are 24" at the largest point and my 30 NS fit perfect. I am 6'1 though, so I'm pretty long. How tall are you?
A generic wallet I bought from Target > All of your wallets
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley Got mine today, thanks Mike for helping me coordinate shipping. Pics I can't tell if I should stick with the S or size up to an M. Its a bit tight in the right shoulder. Sorry for all the pics Looks great man. How tall are you?
You have to stop thinking and just go with it. Like others have said, take a risk. Heres the way I look at it...when I'm 60 I am not going to be able to take risks like I am able to now. Do I really want to look back at my life and regret not doing this or that? Hell no. I'd rather be broke and have life experiences then be rich and have no experiences. For the record...my plan is to be both rich and have life experiences though But seriously dude if you want to go...
Quote: Originally Posted by PartagasIV The only other stockist I'm aware of is Winn Perry...might try them. I got my South Willard Tan Suede brick sole mocs today and they are very, very comfortable. Yeah they are. I love these shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Reading this, I have to say, I'm not sure how I avoided scrubbing toilets for a living. I mean, my undergrad was Wayne State in Detroit. By all rights, I should be a squeegie guy. Haha I'm at Wayne State right now, what did you major in?
Man I would have kept the cash no questions asked. I wouldn't go around bragging about it obviously, but I would definitely keep the cash. It's not like someone was walking around one day and dropped $100,000 out of their pocket. Like stated its probably drug money.
That's sad. I know alot of people like that too.
Man one of the soles came unglued the other day in my bluchers. WTF! Guess I'll just reglue them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 I am scheduled to go to the gym after work this evening. However, I am almost through eating a bag of potatochips (not a generously sized bag - this one is about 4oz of chips or 600 calories) by myself. Will working out be silly now? Should I stay home and watch TV/Drink and work out next week? Halp! Suck it up man, that's what I do. One time I pigged out on 6 or 7 slices of pizza and did my routine a...