or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Everytime I read a thread like this I always ask myself one question...why do people even start these threads?
Quote: Originally Posted by sonick I'd wanna date a deaf girl just so I can call my buddies in the middle of doing her doggy-style and telling them what I'm doing RIGHT NOW. Lol, word.
I had some sort of flu for a couple weeks, but Im not sure what exactly it was. I didn't go to the doctor or get medicine. I had aches, chills, really bad sore throat and just generally felt like crap. Lasted about two weeks, but symptoms kept coming and going throughout that time. I believe it was just the regular flu, but who knows.
I go to digg.com on a regular basis. Other than that it's usually just facebook or a sports forum.
So since this thread is over a year old...what ever happened with the date? Haha
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I know, sounds like a joke, but it's not. The past few days, I've experienced an occasional pulsing sensation in the pelvic area (right below my waist). It feels very odd, and I'm wondering if anyone knows what it could be. Thanks for letting me know.
Quote: Originally Posted by splattered Really? I had no idea i was supposed to soak APC first before wearing them? I though this was just for the STF dry stuff? Should i have soaked my nudies too? Ive been wearing them for a couple weeks now and the creases/honeycombs are setting in pretty nicely... i was just going by the 6 months no wash instructions on the tag (though to be honest i know i couldnt last anywhere near that long) And also what...
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 He speaks the truth... http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...07&postcount=2 Hahah that is disturbing..
Quote: Originally Posted by dsmolken I need some recommendations for really loud and hideous puffy vests and I didn't want to hijack any threads dedicated to tasteful, good-looking ones. Right now the worst I've got is a Local Strangler reversible one which has a plaid side, but I'm sure there's gotta be something much, much worse out there. The main intended use is to improve the image of my crunkcore band - I'm looking for something that's as...
I crave Pizza 24/7.