or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 I am scheduled to go to the gym after work this evening. However, I am almost through eating a bag of potatochips (not a generously sized bag - this one is about 4oz of chips or 600 calories) by myself. Will working out be silly now? Should I stay home and watch TV/Drink and work out next week? Halp! Suck it up man, that's what I do. One time I pigged out on 6 or 7 slices of pizza and did my routine a...
Quote: Originally Posted by wagthesam My girlfriend is a don for our university and she just told me there was this guy who was harrasing two girls that lived on her floor that she managed. He got their facebooks and then started to mass message them online and phone/text the constantly with numbers he did not directly obtain from them. He then proceeds to follow them around and then at 1am gain entrance to their res building which needs a key to get in,...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix I don't have anything to add to the original question, but fuck stop with this special flower crap in every single thread. It got old 3 weeks ago, damn.
Hell no
I really like TST sneakers, comfortable as hellll. Usually yoox has ugly ones though.
Brokeback Mountain
Possibly a dumb question, but I've never owned any higher quality moccasins before...I just received my Quoddy brown suede brick sole blucher from South Willard, if these get wet will they be okay? Should I put some kind of protective coating on it or anything?
Possibly a dumb question, but I've never owned any higher quality moccasins before...I just received my Quoddy brown suede brick sole blucher from South Willard, if these get wet will they be okay? Should I put some kind of protective coating on it or anything?
Quote: Originally Posted by ahouais Hey, sorry if this is in the wrong topic, but I was hoping you guys could help me out with sizing on a pair of APCs. I purchased these NC (size 29) at the APC store in LA today, and I was wondering if I should have sized down to a 28. I'd like them to be pretty skinny, and I like how these fit now. Here are a couple of pictures (sorry for bad quality): Those look pretty tight in the thighs to me already....
Good topic. When I joined this forum I was originally just looking to find some nice jeans. I was sick of wearing levis because they did not fit me like I wanted to and the quality was shit. Then I started reading other threads and came to enjoy some of the pieces other members were wearing. Now to people on here I probably do dress boring. I don't wear anything flamboyant, I don't "break the rules", I'm not going to inspire anyone (I don't think? haha), but I'm...