or Connect

Posts by HelloIDistance

Our Legacy Grey Melange Check Flannel Buttondown Shirt for sale in size medium. Just bought this from Epaulet and it does not fit, however it is final sale and I can not return. Price is firm as this is the same price I bought it at and it is already on sale. Has tags attached and has only been tried on once by me and never worn out. Beautiful shirt and awesome fabric..any questions PM me or post here. Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeves: 26" Length:...
Just a heads up for anyone who wanted this...I'm selling the Our Legacy Grey Melange Check Flannel Buttondown Shirt in medium. Just bought it and once trying it on I realize I need a small. It's final sale, so I can't return. Let me know.
Our Legacy Grey Melange Check Flannel Buttondown Shirt for sale. Just bought this from Epaulet and it does not fit, however it is final sale and I can not return. Price is firm as this is the same price I bought it at and it is already on sale. Has tags attached and has only been tried on once by me and never worn out. Beautiful shirt and awesome fabric..any questions PM me or post here. Measurements: Chest: 21" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeves: 26" Length: 31" Heres the...
APC shirt for sale - size medium. Snap buttons on the shirt. Good condition, no stains or marks. Always hand washed and air dried. Please excuse my poor ironing job in the pictures. Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 20" Sleeve: 25"
Naked & Famous SkinnyGuy Slub Stretch in size 34 for sale. Worn for awhile, but no visible signs of wear and in great condition. Pictures of actual jeans included in this post and here is an example of how it looks/other information.. http://www.revolveclothing.com/DisplayProduct.jsp?product=NAKE-MJ17&c=Naked+%26+Famous+Denim&d=d Measurements: Waist: 34" Thigh: 11.25" Leg opening: 8"
Price dropping...
Great day today. Ran three steady miles this afternoon and ran two miles of intervals at the gym tonight. PS: Running intervals feels so good.
Probably on guy #47. Wonder if Mark ever got over it
Whatever you end up doing make sure you buy those little umbrella things for the drinks. I wont judge you. Also goodluck on your first time.
Come on man...you buttered her up and this other guy reaps the benefit lol. You gotta be better than that.